Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjalivaswani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

He is smitten by her and is not aware. Update soon.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt

It was too fast forward😆

Shaurya himself distanced frm Anokhi nd now jealous seeing her wid smone else🤔

ShaKhi kissed☺️..hope it dont create rift between them

Cont soon 

Kashish25 thumbnail

Chapter 11 :Proximity

Anokhi and Shaurya were frozen in their positions.After a few seconds Shaurya opened his mouth to say something but before he could utter a word Anokhi slapped him hard on his right cheek.

Now Shaurya was shocked.

Anokhi immediately got up to run out of his room but he caught her from their back his arms encircling her waist.

He whispered in her ear,"How dare you slap me Miss Anokhi Bhalla no one can behave like that with me"

Anokhi punched him in his stomach with her elbow and he winced in pain.

"What do you think of yourself.How can you do that to me.First you are the one avoiding me and not letting me close to you and now this.What is this.In all these 6 months I tried a lot to talk with you and you were busy in your zone.All the time ignoring me,challenging me yet you don't know I knew everytime you secretly helped me.Now do you have an explanation to this",Anokhi said this while tears brimming out of her eyes.Her eyes showed anger and hurt and she again gave a hard slap to Shaurya.

Shaurya could sense that he was not the only one having feelings.There was something inside Anokhi too.But he knew Anokhi being the most stubborn would never say a word.He smirked and moved more closer to Anokhi and in one second captured her lips again and this time with more passion  and grip.

Anokhi tried a lot of release herself but the tight grip and built of Shaurya have engulfed her tiny frame.

Shaurya parted his lips when Anokhi didnt gave him access.

He bit her earlobe and said "You need to know all the answers today miss Bhalla and today I will leave so many marks on you that the hand of Akash that held you will vaporise in thin air.

Anokhi shuddered.

She pushed Shaurya ran towards the washroom tried locking it but today she couldn't escape Shaurya.He held the door and Anokhi started taking steps backward.He started coming closer to her.

Anokhi was now terrified.

Suddenly she stopped as she banged against the wall.Now there was no place to escape.

Shaurya captured Anokhi between the wall and his arms and poor Anokhi had no choice.

"So Miss Bhalla you still want to run?"said Shaurya huskily.

"Sir please this is not right let me go",Anokhi said.

"Ohh!!I see this is not right but giggling with your so called friend Akash ,watching stars wrapped in his embrace was right.Doing a full fledged couple dance in the fest so right but yes not this why miss bhalla",Shaurya shouted this time.

"Sir,even if that happens then aapko kya.I can do anything and for your information Akash is like my elder brother.I feel safe with him.We are not in love but we are in a bond that is more than a bond by blood",Anokhi said crying.

Shaurya felt guilty now.

"Woh tumhara bhai .....kya yeh

"Han sir woh bhai h and then She pushed Shaurya and said you know what Shaurya I was him because i couldn't be with you.I refused to go with you or spend time with you because your presence  bothers me.It brings so many emotions within me that make me wonder what this is I just cant be so close to you.You know Shaurya how much u have hurted me all this while by ignoring me ....you you know nothing...she said crying nd punching his chest with her both hands.

Shaurya stood there dumbfounded as if he was just awake from a dream.

Then he collected himself and said "Abhi tumne kya bola...shaurya bola tumne muje.....shaurya

Han bola Shaurya toh kya .....

Before Anokhi could utter even a single word Shaurya held her in his arms gently and kissed her tear.

He whispered don't cry Anokhi.He kept kissing her tears and she got crimson as she lost track of time and location.

He moved forward and said Anokhi all this while it has been so difficult to stay away from you.You know you bring me to an emotion I never felt  I never experienced and this scares the hell out of me.But not anymore.

"Miss Anokhi Bhalla I love you since the time I first saw you and all this while you have driven me crazy and I can never get enough of you",Shaurya said in his most deep voice and Anokhi went red.

Silence followed for 5 good minutes and then Shaurya was moving back and releasing Anokhi.

But then Anokhi help Shaurya by his arm and tip toes to reach him and captured his lips.

She snaked her hands around his neck and he held her waist and they both kissed passionately.

And Anokhi moaned I love you too Shaurya which made him at cloud nine.

Saying this Anokhi was running out of the washroom but then she slipped and the shower got onn and they both were standing in the running shower holding each other with all the will and might.

RainOfDew thumbnail

So beautiful❤️

Both were running frm each other😆

ShaKhi finally confeesedloved their small moment