Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
In pc, just copy pasting is enough..
Mobile one, even I couldn't learn.
Trying via iPad…nothing seems to work..mobile too not able to
Originally posted by: allizzwell
Trying via iPad…nothing seems to work..mobile too not able to
Which browser do you use?
Firefox pe go to tenor.com, whatever gif you want just press and hold on the thumbnail, click copy image and paste it in the image section of the reply box here.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Which browser do you use?
Firefox pe go to tenor.com, whatever gif you want just press and hold on the thumbnail, click copy image and paste it in the image section of the reply box here.
Mine is safari. Will this procedure work? Thanks Mish..will try now
Tried to comment after deactivating 😆 Didn't work..
How can etherealbeauty do that?
Also they didn't fix it...Deactivating is just like logging out still...Why did they have to remove 7 days compulsory ban

🥳Thanks Mishh
Downloaded firefox to try 😆

Download firefox and it is this easy😆
Thanks to Mishhh
Wish it worked with google too though

Originally posted by: allizzwell
Mine is safari. Will this procedure work? Thanks Mish..will try now
Main safari pe IF nahi chalati,😆 so dunno. But doosre browsers mein dikkat thi. Firefox pe smoothly chalta hai.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0