Kaju katli out. Can’t stand kaju or anything made out of it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kaju katli out. Can’t stand kaju or anything made out of it.
Are kajukatli and barfi same?
I love barfi❤️
How are you now btw?Hope all is fine
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Everywhere I look, I see negative news
Facebook kholo, bad news, rip-rip-rip.., telegram kholo, sir caught corona and class postponed..
Tv kholo, oxygen cylinder shortage ..
...This forum's whole first page is filled with bad news now..
Please god! Enough is enough...When will all this stop..
True,last year seems better😔
Not to brag, but Maine jan mein hi bola tha ye saal worse hoga.
#Prophet😎
Originally posted by: Raffaello
How are you now btw?Hope all is fine
I am fine. 🤗
And how are you??
Hope you are doing good too.❤️ Take care..
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Not to brag, but Maine jan mein hi bola tha ye saal worse hoga.
#Prophet😎
😆
Take care❤️🤗 Hope you are doing good.
Hey guys
Can anyone guide the steps to post animated gifs pls
Thanks in advance
Originally posted by: allizzwell
Hey guys
Can anyone guide the steps to post animated gifs pls
Thanks in advance
In pc, just copy pasting is enough..
Mobile one, even I couldn't learn.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0