farad ko rehne dete hai chipku ladki ke liye🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
farad ko rehne dete hai chipku ladki ke liye🤣
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
In that case I agree that even I don't want Farhad and keerthi together but I really would like them to happen if Farag stay intact after a small rift, that's what I meant.
I don't want either pallavi or keerthi to break them apart, but I want to see something like RR threatening Farhad to stay away from his sister but deep inside he approves the pair... I want that. You get me?
he would be an idiot to not approve farhad for kreeti😆
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I want the ladies to come between bcoz I want to see possessiveness from Raghav and Farhad over their women. 😆
I want to see too but farhad ka woman should be someone else😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
The picture is cute.. Sure.. But I don't see any sizzling chemistry.. They are just friends type of siblings!
😃
YES!!! make cvs understand the same!!😭 they are hell-bent on making this pair sail
hi5!🤗
YES!!! make cvs understand the same!!😭 they are hell-bent on making this pair sail
We shall protest.. We will not allow it.. We will not give up without a fight.. For Farhad, we will fight the devil itself!
For the time being.. Here is my shoulder if you need it 💜
he would be an idiot to not approve farhad for kreeti😆
So it's not his approval he needs but yours! 😆
I want to see too but farhad ka woman should be someone else😆
Like you😉😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
We shall protest.. We will not allow it.. We will not give up without a fight.. For Farhad, we will fight the devil itself!
For the time being.. Here is my shoulder if you need it 💜
Thanks buddy 🤗❤️ farag will never be the same again🥺
I might write sth on farag next week to drown my sorrow 😭😆