Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
Toral shared in story one quote mujhe kyun lagrahain she s telling this to purvir fans
Don't get attached to anyone quoted
So now we ll believe Priyal or Toral ???
I think Balaji knows wht works for him🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
Toral shared in story one quote mujhe kyun lagrahain she s telling this to purvir fans
Don't get attached to anyone quoted
So now we ll believe Priyal or Toral ???
I think Balaji knows wht works for him🤔
haaa ... Ab cootiya ka dimaag sahi chalega kyoki use audience ke emotions la rayta failana hai 😡Next week pora regular upload hoga
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Amar's acting and expressions were in point as usual!! But I somehow didn't connect to the scene at all.
Even the Juhi n Sakshi hug didnt touch my heart...and Manas ko toh Juhi zabardasti kheech layi aaisa lag raha tha!
Maybe I'm biased about Toral...but the first scene at least didnt make me feel her pain. Let's see...I'm not writing her off yet
Manas to 2 rupee ka bhav nai de raha tha it was like didi kar rahi hai to mai bhi karleta hu
😭🤣🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Amar's acting and expressions were in point as usual!! But I somehow didn't connect to the scene at all.
Even the Juhi n Sakshi hug didnt touch my heart...and Manas ko toh Juhi zabardasti kheech layi aaisa lag raha tha!
Maybe I'm biased about Toral...but the first scene at least didnt make me feel her pain. Let's see...I'm not writing her off yet
True there is nothing impressive in her
Some folks even found that karan purvi had chemistry 🤣 so
Next week pora regular upload hoga
Jiya i sent u a PM😳
Did u see it?
I need to reply back to Sutaji😳
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Amar's acting and expressions were on point as usual!! But I somehow didn't connect to the scene at all.
Even the Juhi n Sakshi hug didnt touch my heart...and Manas ko toh Juhi zabardasti kheech layi aaisa lag raha tha!
Maybe I'm biased about Toral...but the first scene at least didnt make me feel her pain. Let's see...I'm not writing her off yet
Kisi masoom insaan k peeche kaise pada jata h y koi pade seekhe😎
Bechari Toral😭
Itni gaaliyan sunne k baad usne waise hi bhaag jana h goa se🤣
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Amar's acting and expressions were in point as usual!! But I somehow didn't connect to the scene at all.
Even the Juhi n Sakshi hug didnt touch my heart...and Manas ko toh Juhi zabardasti kheech layi aaisa lag raha tha!
Maybe I'm biased about Toral...but the first scene at least didnt make me feel her pain. Let's see...I'm not writing her off yet
Actually i didn't feel any pain or sympathy towards Sakshi..Neither I liked her hug or felt emotional after seeing her hug with the kids..
It's just if we see Amar and Toral forgetting everything..Then they do have a spark..😳
I wonder Amar might even create chemistry with a wall..😆😆 Kuch toh baat hai..
So now we ll believe Priyal or Toral ???
I think Balaji knows wht works for him🤔
There is nothing like that Ziva 😆
Toral posted that quote a week ago n it's nothing to do with the show 🤔
huhh.. thank godSuppa tere ko kya hogaya hai kuch nai ho raha hai chill kar
Seperation to bilkul nhi chaiye ...ye saki jhel lege kuch time tab bhi 😂
Replied😳