See yeh Somy Show hota toh abhi tak safe hota😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
See yeh Somy Show hota toh abhi tak safe hota😆
Ikr.
Sony par hona chahiye tha..
I just hope they resume shooting soon.
Ab toh show mein pakka shadi dekhayenge
I wish someone just messages the creative director and asks her to give some official clarification..
This is such a bummer..
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
See yeh Somy Show hota toh abhi tak safe hota😆
Exactly.
Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh
Ab toh show mein pakka shadi dekhayenge
I know right..😂😂😂
Mereko bhi yehi lag rha hai😆
Yaar late night time slot dete.... I'd be okay with that. This is so upsetting. 4 months is not enough to close all the tracks.
I really feel bad for insta FCS account holders , they are literally begging ppl to watch show
Originally posted by: Rima_123
Yaar late night time slot dete.... I'd be okay with that. This is so upsetting. 4 months is not enough to close all the tracks.
IB ki trp bhi low rehti thi na?
Dude if they give 5:30...toh akun dekhega uss time par
I guess it can work on late night slot then many working people can watch it,7 pm is slot only for typical middle aged women who loves watching OTT family drama.