





Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!






Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Bumping the thread!!
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Bumping the thread!!
Thank you for always keeping up with us!!
Hows it going Anju? I read your comment about the episode 😆 I am having the same feelings! Need some action in today’s episode, otherwise it will be a very very slow day tomorrow 😆😆
Originally posted by: anamika365
Hows it going Anju? I read your comment about the episode 😆 I am having the same feelings! Need some action in today’s episode, otherwise it will be a very very slow day tomorrow 😆😆
Action mat bol dhyaan kahi or chala jata hai 🤣
Originally posted by: mallukumari
Come here!
I m here ❤️
ye tera one track mind hai 😂😂😂
Kitne sabhyata se bola tha maine 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: anamika365
Hows it going Anju? I read your comment about the episode 😆 I am having the same feelings! Need some action in today’s episode, otherwise it will be a very very slow day tomorrow 😆😆
Exactly....two days of no ShaKhi had messed with my psyche!
Oye one track mind ladki, we’re looking for the most innocent of scenes today....Poor boy just woke up!