First I was wearing black all the time before marriage 🤣 now husband likes yellow color may be because of that I am having so many yellow outfits 😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
First I was wearing black all the time before marriage 🤣 now husband likes yellow color may be because of that I am having so many yellow outfits 😅
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
First I was wearing black all the time before marriage 🤣 now husband likes yellow color may be because of that I am having so many yellow outfits 😅
Hehe nice..
I have so much black now that I get scolded.. Dunno mama says you won't be able to wear them after marriage..
Hehe nice..
I have so much black now that I get scolded.. Dunno mama says you won't be able to wear them after marriage..
Yeah same for me.
Mom says it's apshagun and all🤢
Other wise black is my all time favourite
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yeah same for me.
Mom says it's apshagun and all🤢
Other wise black is my all time favourite
Same pinch.. Chalo mai black pehen leti hu jab tak possible.. 😆
This is from upcoming episode?
Same pinch.. Chalo mai black pehen leti hu jab tak possible.. 😆
Haha baad me kya pta pahen no k mile na mile🤣
Btw where are you from ?
This is from upcoming episode?
Yeah it looks like from upcoming only. Because her outfits are from Anokhi's wardrobe 😉 not deba's wardrobe😆
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Haha baad me kya pta pahen no k mile na mile🤣
Btw where are you from ?
Meri sarees mai 90% black.. 😭😭
Odisha and u??
But why are you wearing saree ?
I am from Gujarat🤗