Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
you should play the teaser rounds😈
Shouldnt it be Sambar?
Sorry Sam got confused
Me wants it Partner😭
Sambhar Sambar is the same in South India or Maharashtra 🤣
Sambar or Kothimbir is more of Maharashtrian word for Coriander 🤣🙈
Kothimbir pata hai is for CorianderOriginally posted by: GuardianDevil
Sambhar Sambar is the same in South India or Maharashtra 🤣
Sambar or Kothimbir is more of Maharashtrian word for Coriander 🤣🙈
But Sambar is used for Coriander is new to me
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
you should play the teaser rounds😈
Nope . This game is interesting but I am not good with Dare or truth 🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Kothimbir pata hai is for Coriander
But Sambar is used for Coriander is new to me
You never tried Maharashtra special Sambarvadi? It’s like bhajiya but stuffed with spiced & chopped coriander leaves. Tastes damn good.
I think each city has tweaked words.
I guess in this area we call them KothimbirwadiOriginally posted by: GuardianDevil
You never tried Maharashtra special Sambarvadi? It’s like bhajiya but stuffed with spiced & chopped coriander leaves. Tastes damn good.
I think each city has tweaked words.
Well yeah I have...though like it but the prob is I can't eat much
put me in Team Merida plz.
🤣