Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I wanna join team Merida😎
Btw ur truth nd dare ques r interesting..i liked them😆
I like them too😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I wanna join team Merida😎
Btw ur truth nd dare ques r interesting..i liked them😆
I like them too😎
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Almost 3am in the morning. Guess I wouldn't be changing my name into Sambhar guys 😎🤣
Dayum! We had thought of Sasta Sambhar & what not 🤣🤣
Paroooooooooooooo which team you going in? I’m sticking with you 😂🙈
Yay so excited 🥳🥳
Put me with Hinna and Rashi aka Team Merida 😎😆
Yay
Best of luck everyone 😊
Team Pinocchio⭐️
Sent you a PM, Sam.
Think you accidentally added me to the Players list😃
resing this trhead and judging everyone😈

What's Sambhar?Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Almost 3am in the morning. Guess I wouldn't be changing my name into Sambhar guys 😎🤣