Wow ayu
amazing
Abhi I just posted combined gif of haldi in shaadi thread😆
Moment hogya🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Wow ayu
amazing
Abhi I just posted combined gif of haldi in shaadi thread😆
Moment hogya🤣
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Edited and filtered GIFs which I forgot to post earlier😳
Their hand in hand walk❤️
Whole Dream sequence of Haldi❤️(Edited)
Private Haldi on beach❤️(Edited)
This is soooooooooo perfect ayu 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧 my babies
Jiya mauj kardi 😎😎😎😎
Ohho kya edits hai aur gifs
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Edited and filtered GIFs which I forgot to post earlier😳
Their hand in hand walk❤️
Loved this..so casual yet so intimate..like they are so comfortable with each other...Priam vibes😉
I loved that were savouring each and every moment and rasam leading up to their shaadi
Aayu just love these gifs yaar❤❤❤...they are awesome 🤩🤩🤩 💖💖💖 the hand in hand walk is just divine💝❤💜💖😍🤩 ...am saving it ...i ll change my siggy box in the morning from lappy as from mob it's more complicated to do so😆...thk u dear❤💙💚💜🤗🤗🤗
Some Mehendi GIFs..Free today so thought of posting it❤️



Just love the way he looks at her❤️

Hug and the forehead kiss❤️


Thank you so much Jiya, Nezu, Shree and Ziva🤗❤️❤️🤗
Yaar Aayu tumne toh maar dala
Each n everyone of these are so ❤❤❤
The way he looks at her And cups her face ever so gently ❤
This man will be the death of me
Tune y sab kab shuru kiya be?
R y dono ko kaha badalon m pahucha diya🤣
Yaar kya h y🤣🤣🤣
Badalon m to didiji rehti thi?🤔
R y konsa planet h bhai...Pehle to kabhi nahi dekha?🤣