Finally I got time to make something😆
Beach scene have my heart☺️


Gifs:
Mukhiji adoring his bawri





😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Finally I got time to make something😆
Beach scene have my heart☺️


Gifs:
Mukhiji adoring his bawri





😆
Absolutely fantastic stuff Jiya 🤗🤗
Thanks for all these❤
Using the beach one
Beautiful Edits and GIFs Jiya❤️
Jiya lovely edits and gifs💖💝❤🤩
Manasi beautiful VM❤💙💜
Aayu lovely edits too dear ❤💚💝...i love the style 😍
Thank you so much Ziva🤗🤗❤️❤️
Piya this is so pretty
This is so beautiful, Aayushi..
Can you also do one when they get up to leave holding hands and walk towards the water and they have their backs to the camera??
Thank you so much😳
Surely will make that too❤️
Jiya awesome edits and gifs dear ❤️❤️
Piyu lovely edit too ❤️
Jiya!!! lovely creations❤️
Manasi!! Siggy tumhari☺️
Hai na?? I cant take my eyes off...ek tab mein khol kar rakhi hai
Edited and filtered GIFs which I forgot to post earlier😳
Their hand in hand walk❤️
Whole Dream sequence of Haldi❤️(Edited)

Private Haldi on beach❤️(Edited)
