Thank u 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank u 😊
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Is now atleast anyone hoping to win ?!! 🤣
I totally forgot about the game 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Ohhh this one...
Yeah he will, I told you right you'll hate Siddhant more in next update ...wanna know then complete the mission I'll post 😉
Shivi 😠😠
I don't want hate Sid😭
Had to do if not then how I'll send him in jail later 🤷🏻♀️
BTW I contributed too much in today spamming so now bye 😈
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Correction 93
118 may be
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I have one doubt if we reach in 20 the thread also shivi didn't give... What we will do.... 🤔
She will give for sure akka .. 😆
Had to do if not then how I'll send him in jail later 🤷🏻♀️
BTW I contributed too much in today spamming so now bye 😈
Still u behind him to send jail ufff 🤦🤦
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
What winner should do....
Hmm .. just celebrate and enjoy 🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Because I love your ff u can say it's my obsession so i can do anything
Ari will not leave shivi before update... 😂
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Good night guys 😴
Good morning ari..... 🌞