Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes .. 🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yeah....😞😞😞
Cheer up akka !!
That’s why in between you can see me here 🤣
🤣🤣 Post saved I think
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Simply quoting.... 🤣
Me too
Originally posted by: Andetheres
I have from 8-4 with 1-2 lunch break
😱
All the best for attending class....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
If IF read our post it will become mad.... 🤣🤣🤣
Oh no 😲
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Hmm.. not sure .. but we can do that ..
Hope for that🤞🤞🤞
Now I am going to sleep
I will reply to the rest tomorrow 👍🏼
Good night all
Have sweet dreams 🤗