Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Chop her if she planning something like that
Like what
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Chop her if she planning something like that
Like what
I'm leaving now. I've internal exam today and tomorrow. I'll keep checking the thread to start new one. But, if I become late, please don't cross 150 pages and wait for me. I won't be much late though😆
Will be back soon.
Enjoy🤗
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/17242
Update guys
Don't get angry okay
Read 👍🏼 but will comment later as I am busy spamming now 🤣
but it all same as in ssk .. this sid went out leaving roli alone .. and that jhanvi and Sujatha is suggesting roli to meet a psychiatrist 😡
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm leaving now. I've internal exam today and tomorrow. I'll keep checking the thread to start new one. But, if I become late, please don't cross 150 pages and wait for me. I won't be much late though😆
Will be back soon.
Enjoy🤗
ALL THE BEST FOR THE EXAM AKKA 👍🏼
Like what
Make sid again take revenge 😠
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm leaving now. I've internal exam today and tomorrow. I'll keep checking the thread to start new one. But, if I become late, please don't cross 150 pages and wait for me. I won't be much late though😆
Will be back soon.
Enjoy🤗
All the best di 💞
HEHEHEH
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Make sid again take revenge 😠
Ohhh this one...
Yeah he will, I told you right you'll hate Siddhant more in next update ...wanna know then complete the mission I'll post 😉
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Read 👍🏼 but will comment later as I am busy spamming now 🤣
but it all same as in ssk .. this sid went out leaving roli alone .. and that jhanvi and Sujatha is suggesting roli to meet a psychiatrist 😡
Sid will return don't worry.
Okay but comment soon then i will go to sleep 😴
Originally posted by: Andetheres
🤣.. nothing much important.. all SPAMMINGS ONLY ..
👍🏼 .. let’s see .. anyway it doesn’t matter if u win or lose as I didn’t say that winner should give a update 🤣
so u can hope to win 😉
Is now atleast anyone hoping to win ?!! 🤣