Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Correction 70...
Correction : 90
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Correction 70...
Correction : 90
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
You are contributing to move pages.... 😂
Because ..
AIM : shivi’s update
PROCEDURE : MISSION 20TH thread 🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Hope for it🤞🤞🤞
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Hope for it🤞🤞🤞
Simply experimenting 🤣
Omgggggggg 😵😵😵
I just went for sometime to study you all moved more than 20 pages...and yes I am not gonna read all...who will read all these 😵
Ok ... RK where are you...was there anything important in those pages which I should know...
Ande sent you the answers 👍🏼 without thinking much...hope I'll lose 🤣
🤣.. nothing much important.. all SPAMMINGS ONLY ..
👍🏼 .. let’s see .. anyway it doesn’t matter if u win or lose as I didn’t say that winner should give a update 🤣
so u can hope to win 😉
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yeah... Now I am focusing...
V Good akka
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
If it continues IF will be in mental hospital.... 😂😂😂
No .. they might start discussion or a create a new setting how to ban the spammers 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Ok... bye for now....
Now u go and take rest akka 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
I am here..... 😂😂
Urf this warning,,, only 4 posts can be posted in time span of 3 minutes...
I should kill IF.....
Correction : 5 posts
aiyoo .. if u kill IF then where will we spam akka and what about the updates !!??? 🤣
Yeah they will fast from morning till evening ..
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yeah.... Yes... May be.....
Ho ho ho ho