sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

wow so finally pallavi is donating blood and this time raghav is suporting this

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful updates 24 & 25❤️

His eyes were on her. And in them she saw a gleam she would never forget. In the coming months, she would recollect this moment—and on the strength of it, she would do and say things she once believed herself incapable of.

ufffffff..... counting down to the coming months in PALLAVI's life......

Edited by Vibrant_Ana - 3 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What a beautiful update

Raghav has got the perfect opportunity to get his Amma in his house but let’s see

Oh my they’re talking with their eyes now 

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for the next 

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In normal cases I wouldn’t support taking leverage of one’s difficult situation but i can overlook it this time.. for Raghav. I just hope Amma doesn’t feel her pride has been hurt.

Wat was the gleam in his eyes? Wat did think that meant that it would give her strength in future 

hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ah... good old hyderabadi biryani... not sure how long it wud be before we can enjoy the food sitting carefree with everyone in the hotel...

Even though i seem inhumane at this time,  am glad that their mothers fall might help them get back together. 

Once raghav finds pallavis so called husband is alive, will be blame her for hiding it from his or understand her reasons just the way he has been doing till now..

Hope their camaraderie doesn't change, it so simple and refreshing .

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No update 😭 ? Hope you are alright !

JalebiJane thumbnail

EPISODE 26

Kirti entered the room where Pallavi was having her blood drawn. She had in her hands a fresh young coconut stuck with a straw.

“My brother said you are to drink all of this. Something to do with potassium and electrolytes,” she said, putting the gift in Pallavi’s hands.  

Pallavi smiled her thanks, and said, “I love coconut water. I practically lived on it in the summer before I came to Hyderabad.”

Kirti took a seat next to Pallavi’s cot. “Where were you before?”

Pallavi said, “In Kolhapur. But I believe I was born in Mumbai.”

“You mean—you don’t know!?” 

“I don’t know much about my life before I was five. I was orphaned. And my birth certificate was lost,” Pallavi explained.

Kirti’s brows drew together as she leaned forward. “Then you don’t know your name and your birth date?”

“I have some letters which provide a few details,” Pallavi clarified. “My name. My date of birth. I have a—that is, I had a ring which belonged to my parents.”

“I’m so sorry,” Kirti said. “I lost my father when I was five. But I had Amma. You had nobody.”

Pallavi reflected on this. It is true that she had nobody of her own but she had been well cared for in the convent and later in boarding school. She had never been alone. She said so.

“I grew up amongst many other children. I never felt alone.”

“I grew up without my brother,” Kirti responded, her eyes lowering. 

Pallavi saw a teardrop fall on Kirti’s folded hands. “Don’t be sad. He’s here with you now.”

“But when Amma is better—she’ll not want him with us.”

Pallavi asked, “But you do?”

Kirti’s moist eyes lifted. “I can’t go against Amma’s wishes.”

Pallavi realized in that moment how very young Kirti was. Only four years younger than herself, but far younger in terms of autonomy. 

Pallavi was curious and wanted to learn more about their family. Not only because she felt an affinity towards this young woman—but, of course, she was interested in everything about Raghav Rao. She refrained from pressing for information to satisfy her own selfish desire.

The door opened and Raghav stepped in.

He said to his sister, “Amma is asking for you, Chelli.”

Kirti jumped up and began for the door, but then returned to Pallavi’s side, took her hands and said, “Thank you. When we first met, I thought I would be of some help to you—but look, you have helped me instead.” She pressed a kiss on Pallavi’s cheek and ran off.

Her departure made the room silent—and somehow smaller. 

Raghav approached, his eyes on her. She met his gaze but it became uncomfortable to not speak—so she said, “Thank you,” indicating the coconut.

He gave a nod but remained silent. 

She could think of nothing to say. She slid her eyes away and smoothed down her saree in a nervous gesture.

Fortunately, the nurse entered—and there seemed to be mutual relief that they were no longer alone. 

The nurse told her the process was complete, and removed the needle. Pallavi said she felt fine—that they could take more blood; however, the nurse explained that based on her weight, it was unadvisable. 

She left, and Pallavi slid off the cot. Her saree had loosened and she stumbled on the hem—but Raghav’s supportive hand was immediately there. His fingers grasped her elbow, holding her firmly until she regained her balance.

“You are weak. Sit down,” he urged, his voice soft, but insistent.

“No,” she turned to him to say, “I’m fine. It was my saree. It caught on my—.”

She didn’t complete her sentence. His face was closer to hers than she had expected—and she lost herself in admiring him. Oh! How handsome he was—not like a matinee idol on screen but more overtly masculine. More powerful. Is that what made her so wildly attracted to him—this idea of him being dangerous? His strong dark brows. A straight thin nose. Firm mouth but his lips—his lips were almost sensuous. All contributing to this idea of him being too much for her to control. 

And that—that excited her.

Reluctantly her eyes left his lips to meet his eyes. 

Something quick and urgent communicated between them, and then his mouth drew down and seemed to ask to taste hers—she wordlessly replied—he hesitated—but only for a moment before his lips touched hers. 

It was a fleeting kiss. Hardly worth calling it a kiss. 

But it was contact—and it awakened her deepest centre—

Pallavi felt when they parted that it was only for him to return with a fuller, more insistent exploration—but something distracted him. 

Was it someone at the open door? His sister? Farhad? 

He drew away—and stepped back.

She—now embarrassed by her yearning to have more of him—also stepped away, her face flushed. Her purse and helmet rested on the table. She reached for them blindly.

“I need to return to the shop. Krishna’s alone,” she said, avoiding facing him.

“Farhad will drive you back—”

“—I have the scooter—”

He interrupted, “—I’ll have it brought back to the shop before you leave for home,” adding, “I insist.”

Edited by JalebiJane - 3 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail

My holidays are over, so episodes will be shorter---and perhaps delayed depending on my schedule. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayabhi

In normal cases I wouldn’t support taking leverage of one’s difficult situation but i can overlook it this time.. for Raghav. I just hope Amma doesn’t feel her pride has been hurt.

Wat was the gleam in his eyes? Wat did think that meant that it would give her strength in future 

Yes---I sense that is part of Raghav's character. He sees opportunities in problems---and takes advantage. It doesn't make him immoral just practical.