Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

SRK now joins Amitabh on the list of icons she has compared herself to.

Remember when she said "no other female superstar has taken over pop culture the way I have I am the most mimicked superstar after Mr Bachchan."

🤣

I sincerely hope she's sick and can be treated because it would be sad and hideous if she was this mean and condescending just for the sake of creating herself a persona.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

she should just hire two mba graduates, one who will write GOOD, PROPERLY STRUTURED tweets (bhale hi if its to spread propaganda) and the other to maintain an excel sheet of all her lies🤣

Also, idt my convent school was that huge, but then I didnt have to go to any reputed institutes🤣

Kangana Universe mein aise hi hote hain. Convents are bigger than reputed institutes and BA Economics qualification is higher than Doctor😎

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana is truly delusional. Comparing herself with Shahrukh, Sachin and Lata mangeshkar..

She gained so a lot of  goodwill for standing up for SSR, ( though for her personal gains).  Cant stand her anymore. Truly Toxic !!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Kangana Universe mein aise hi hote hain. Convents are bigger than reputed institutes and BA Economics qualification is higher than Doctor😎

She didn't do Be eco though. She bareli passed twelve (or tenth) whichever story you choose to believe of hers. Acting course bhi kiya hai, but adha yaa poora, can't say coz she has lied about it too

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The whole point of this was to spread the fake sanghi narrative that SRK was rich and privileged and so he's not worthy of admiration. She can't go after him directly so she'll do it in this roundabout way.

Insults don't faze her. She likes the attention so she always wins. 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

she must have meant SRK's darr character

Now that I think of it, she too started her career playing psychotic characters, just like SRK. But, she's still living in the characters. The only privikage SRK has over Kangu is that hes an sane man with a normal functioning brain.

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can you imagine having to work with or just be near this woman for any length of time? Would anyone be surprised if JK Rowling based the Dementors on someone she knew who was just like Kangana?

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Insults don't faze her. She likes the attention so she always wins. 

Yup this vile creature actually thrives on negativity instead

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I respect Kangana as an actor.

She had it all.

She ruined it for herself.

I used to think she is shrewd and intelligent,  turns out she is another stupid actor after all.

She could have played her cards right, but she ruined it for herself