Originally posted by: Amphitrite
When I saw Rishita there I was like behen eavesdrop karna buri baat hai
That girl isn't gonna learn such good manners anytime soon!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
When I saw Rishita there I was like behen eavesdrop karna buri baat hai
That girl isn't gonna learn such good manners anytime soon!
Itna awkward toh arrange couple ke beech ka romance nahi jitna inn do bhaiyon ka hug haiOriginally posted by: GrilledCheese
aur woh hame dekhna bhi padta hai
Kaise matlab kaise itne awkward hai
Shiva ka thoda samajh bhi aata hai usse pasand nahi par Dev tum bhi?
I was actually surprised when Rishita acknowledged that Agar dhara bhabi se puch liya hota toh hume bhi bada kamra milta
Der se hi sahi bt samajh ayi to baat isko😆
...di 😆 im 23. Am I the youngest here?
Originally posted by: Namita-M
You are a baby!! I’m way older. 😆
I’m a hot mamma even if I say so myself 😆
True definition of a balanced relationshipOriginally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
yaa the GauRa scenes were gorgeous and so romantic ❤️
The only thing I didn't like was that ledge but that's because I'm scared of heights. I would never be able to do this
IF pe toh nahiOriginally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
...di 😆 im 23. Am I the youngest here?
Tumse kam umra ke dekhe hai
Par shayad se idhar haan?
Look at shiva , i loved this scene most😝

The way they both are holding each other ....gawdddd😍😍

#ShiVi

Rishita baby needs to warna taano ke sartaaj Shiva Pandya apne taano se unka haal kharab kar dengeOriginally posted by: AppleOfEye
That girl isn't gonna learn such good manners anytime soon!
Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD
...di 😆 im 23. Am I the youngest here?
Main hoi naa 🤣i am 22
beautifulOriginally posted by: Priiyyaa9
Look at shiva , i loved this scene most😝
The way they both are holding each other ....gawdddd😍😍
#ShiVi