Poll
Most favorite part of RR mansion? 😍🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
hoga koi underground/background I won't mind a shivika type sequence with them
Chalega mujhe😍
Originally posted by: K_keechu
Absolutely. Sulu brings the drama and drama is needed.
Raghav once said that he hate connecting his name with Pallu but he did that.
He said he won't touch her and he did
Stupid guy and his stupid promises. 🤣
Same to you, no return policy with Pallu too!
Funda: Promise kia toh break karna padega!
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
It is also the place where he threatened Lion and asked him to leave!! My favorite sceneee!!
It's also the place where she handed him sanitary pads instead of money 🤣 And he had that amused smirk on his face... that's one of my favourite smirks from him so far! ❤️
Aww seeing her after a long time!
I loved her!! Till she fell for Shivaay 🤔
Shubh shubh bol yaar 😭
The day Raghav Rao is butchered the show will totally lose meaning
Exactly!
Raghav Rao is one of a kind.
Nakkkoooo🥺
Ok I have 82 notifs currently... anyone wanna contribute some more? 🤣
I have 135 unopened ones 🤣
McDonnell no1 soda 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Keerthi is cute and beautiful and all but these two give sibling vibes. No.. I won't allow it.. I won't have it.. 😭
😆
Farthi s also no good couple name 😅
Ditto!!! They are meant to only as bhai-behen❤️