Poll
Most favorite part of RR mansion? 😍🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Don't remind me yaar 😭 That mansion was SO good, I miss it so much 😭
Me too😭😭
I want to kill this covid😡😡
Originally posted by: K_keechu
Yeah! Congratulations 🥳
We will get to one if we keep the forum active and keep voting on the meter.
Your polls will defo keep everyone entertained! 😆
Don't remind me yaar 😭 That mansion was SO good, I miss it so much 😭
Imagine how good the show would become if our world was covid free. 😒
What is this about #2 and #1?
IndiaForums ranking!
We climbed from #4 to #2
Originally posted by: K_keechu
Even aai was shocked. 🤣
Aai was like, thank you. You did what I couldn't. 🤣
Me: dekho aai ..seekho kuch amma se 😆...
I voted for it! 😃
I did too! But seems like noone else likes that spacious living room 😆
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I get bored. Peak bored. Wo ek dusre ko 4 ghanta ghurke aisa kya dekh rahe hai koi raaz kholo, kyunki dikhte toh roz same hi hai 🤣
Lol... Exactly
Im like, What's there so much in others eyes? 🤣🤣
I don't have anything!🤣
And how can they see the emotions. I see nothing in Mine 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: K_keechu
Im happy atleast my tyre is in second position. 🤣
What is with that tyre and the guy? 🤣
Ab hopefully kapde pehen ke hi karega coz Pallu, Keerti and Amma will also be in the house ☯️
Mera pyaar ❤️