Poll
Most favorite part of RR mansion? 😍🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aww we won't get 100 votes kya?
68 constant! 32 to go!! 🔥🔥🔥
Aww we won't get 100 votes kya?
Mansion fans are too confused to choose. 😭
Vote please.... 🥺
Everytime I am gonna see this new precap, I am gonna miss the actual mansion 🤔
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Everytime I am gonna see this new precap, I am gonna miss the actual mansion 🤔
Haaa
So true! I miss the mansion. 😭
The dark aura it had. The new one is sooo white, so contrast to the man lives there.
I hate it already. 🥺😡
Bring this to the front... We need more votes... 😭
Originally posted by: K_keechu
Bring this to the front... We need more votes... 😭
still at 68🥺 come on silent members vote for TT😭
32 votes kisko pakad laaye ab 😆..
waise i laughed out watching tdy's episode ...it was too good...most of it was meaningful..maine kal hi amma ko hitler bola aur unhone aaj prove kardiya unki hitlerpanti 😎😆....sulo hav to get some more 🤣
Raghav ki pitai officially shuruh hgyi bhai log mubarak ho 🤗🤣🥳
still at 68🥺 come on silent members vote for TT😭
Bedroom ko vote kare tho nhi chalega??🤣🤣🤣
still at 68🥺 come on silent members vote for TT😭
No body likes bar and hall and staircase....
Imagine what all Raghvi could do there together. 🤣