arre haa wife swap like that akki gif but two sided nahi tha 😆Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Affair ?👀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arre haa wife swap like that akki gif but two sided nahi tha 😆Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Affair ?👀
Ugh!😒 I don’t like him much anyways 😒
Yay Eoin Morgan gets MoM❤️
Atleast that idiot Gambhir shuts up!
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
arre haa wife swap like that akki gif but two sided nahi tha 😆
Accha Woh 😆
I had read about it 😆
Abhi toh iski koi pillai hai na wife 😆
Morgan MoTm i guess so Nita congrats
Oh yeah , GG gets on my nerves these days I swear 😒
I liked him for his WC innings back then but now 🤬
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Oh yeah , GG gets on my nerves these days I swear 😒
I liked him for his WC innings back then but now 🤬
I swear. He thinks he is the greatest.
Winning Team
Kkr
-Man of the Match ( 1 choice)
Russell
-Hit most 6s ( 2 choices)
Russel
Pat Cummins
-Takes most wickets ( 2 choices)
Shami
Prasidh
-Makes most runs ( 2 choices)
KL Rahul
Nitish Rana
I’m getting only 4 points I guess 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Winning Team
Kkr
-Man of the Match ( 1 choice)
Russell
-Hit most 6s ( 2 choices)
Russel
Pat Cummins
-Takes most wickets ( 2 choices)
Shami
Prasidh
-Makes most runs ( 2 choices)
KL Rahul
Nitish Rana
I’m getting only 4 points I guess 😆
Prasidh 1st option likhdeti😆 but yes 4 pts.
So three matches without duck 😎. Good for me 🤣
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians, Match 65🏏 Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata With the IPL 2026 league stage entering its...
33