Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
Sorry idk who did I tag on the name of Sammy 😂🙈
Delete this comment if possible 🙈
Nopes. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
Sorry idk who did I tag on the name of Sammy 😂🙈
Delete this comment if possible 🙈
Nopes. 🤣
Yo people relax. This is not the entire list. I stopped in the middle 😳😆 installment meh kam chal raha. 😆
Sab k names add honge. Except for someone who just signed out. 😔
UN: Shooting-Star
Preferred position: Player
Karna hi padega before everyone starts leaving the game 😳🤣
Originally posted by: beingaditij
How long will it take to end?
2-3 weeks. You in?
Sign up sheet updated. Please ping me if I missed you name.
Also Vacancy! Vacancy!
More judges needed 🤣
People bring some judges in. Tum log ka baad meh phaida hoga 😈😎😆
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Sign up sheet updated. Please ping me if I missed you name.
Also Vacancy! Vacancy!
More judges needed 🤣
People bring some judges in. Tum log ka baad meh phaida hoga 😈😎😆
Hey guyz please take part in this game as a judge
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Sign up sheet updated. Please ping me if I missed you name.
Also Vacancy! Vacancy!
More judges needed 🤣
People bring some judges in. Tum log ka baad meh phaida hoga 😈😎😆
😒😒😒 itne judges to koi reality show mein bhi nahi hote Sammy.
😒 I’ll be the next one in line if you don’t close this tomorrow 😐
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
Sign up sheet updated. Please ping me if I missed you name.
Also Vacancy! Vacancy!
More judges needed 🤣
People bring some judges in. Tum log ka baad meh phaida hoga 😈😎😆