I know 😆
I use it that way too 😆
I was just kidding 😆
yeh emoji ‘🤣’. Nahi daala toh joke nahi laga shayad 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know 😆
I use it that way too 😆
I was just kidding 😆
yeh emoji ‘🤣’. Nahi daala toh joke nahi laga shayad 😆
Sunil G using too much of the word "Bang"😆
gi means get in
go means get out 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Now u started it?🤣
Started what ? 😳
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
wait what?😲 And I was supposed to write an apology letter to you, tie it to a pegion's feet and send it to us😲 thanks for letting me know
🤣🤣🤣 i want letter from Hedwig then
Do i get any points for saying Bishnoi for most wickets or Gill for most sixes
someone helpppp
And any chance of Punjab winning
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 i want letter from Hedwig then
Hedwig😭
Who is winning , except food. I know it always wins 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Joey Rachel😳
Who’s your fav ?
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians, Match 65🏏 Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata With the IPL 2026 league stage entering its...
33