All good Razia❤️ How have you been?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
All good Razia❤️ How have you been?

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
No way this gonna happen😆
What we edit are secrets between us and IF😆
My lawyer will be KD & I'll win the case, learn the secrets😎
Nahi ji... Selmon bhai is my inspiration🤣

A rapper in the US about whom you shouldn't care😆(for real though... you need not know him)
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Me too😆 also I skip words and letters in a hurry(I hurry for no real reason) and re-check my posts after hours at times I write a lot then cut and edit bich bich ke sentences jisse grammar udd jata hai😆
Phir bhi your case is much better Babu.
It's rare to find any unedited/edit-free post of mine😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I also face same problem but left it like that being lazy for the person to understand it herself/himself🤣
Cool porsen😎😆
Sorry didn't get the question...
Btw your Signature is nice, it reminded me Arjun of Arjun Show. He was also used to do it often😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
No way this is gonna happen😆
What we edit are secrets between us and IF😆
Truer words😆
How are you Tannu?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5