Great thinking👍🏼 Wish more countries opt for it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Great thinking👍🏼 Wish more countries opt for it.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That's a great initiative👏
Wish all countries would implement this!
No kidding I literally just replied with the same😲
How are you today Bhagu? Hope feeling better. Take care❤️
Aww Bucky ❤️ I miss you too! I hope you have been well! TBH I think I will start visiting here more...I'm thinking about quitting Twitter...too much negativity...I'm getting too old for drama lol
How are your classes going?
@bold That's the sentence we've been looking forward to😉❤️ Waiting!
@blue Relatable on a personal level😆
Going good. Shifted back to online now. How are yours?
How are you today Bhagu? Hope feeling better. Take care❤️
Thanks
I am fine❤️
getting better👍🏼❤️
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
@Bold, I should've understand when the link didn't even work on the other browser as well🤣
@Purple, humlogon ko samjhte kya hai unlog😡🤣
I've been careful ever since she managed to prank me with an insta meme🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
We never had BOTM for Razia... should we have one now?
👏👍🏼
Just saw it on the MF and getting excited😈
Although have to give it to her for hearing it amidst the singing and bells😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5