Poll
Most favorite part of RR mansion? 😍🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
If their imagination is running that wild, then write a fanfic or something 🤣🤣
Atleast the public will be entertained w/o MHRW on the weekend 🤣🤣🤣
FYI, I chose the living room, not bedroom 🤣 For this poll, I'm only considering aesthetic value, not sensual value 🤣
Aur tumko bas fanfics likhwane hai na 😆 Kabhi HariKrishna pe, kabhi bedroom pe 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Don anna lives on liquor
Bathroom main mini bar open kar denge 😎🤣
Bathroom se Bedroom main jaye 😎☺️
Anna will order room service for baiko 🤪🤣
Tension nahi lene ka 😈🤣
Don ka ghar hai
Facilities toh honge hi 😎🤣
🤣🤣
But it's looks like no body likes bar... He will die of liver cirrhosis I'm telling you. 🤣🤣
Let's decide it now..
Like I have two names, bee deserves two...
Bansion and Beeman 🤣🤣
TyKe and keeTy 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: K_keechu
Not only him dear but also us. We will he happyier that he made his bathroom see through! 🤣🤪
We are already very happy with his decision 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: K_keechu
Was that translation for me this time? 🤣
Honestly, I just love the weird English translations some of this stuff has, so shared both versions 🤣
Originally posted by: K_keechu
You mean I'm crack? 🤣🤣
Aur main sanki ! 🤣
Originally posted by: K_keechu
Let's decide it now..
Like I have two names, bee deserves two...
Bansion and Beeman 🤣🤣
TyKe and keeTy 🤣🤣
Our ships will be eternal! 🤣
We are already very happy with his decision 🤣🤣
Yeah and after their marriage we will be happier! 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Honestly, I just love the weird English translations some of this stuff has, so shared both versions 🤣
Why are you always breaking my heart?🥺
Couldn't you just say, yes dear it was for you. 😆😭
The truth 🤣
😎🤣
Stalker CVS
Utilitise that bathroom PROPERLY after marriage!!!!!
Warna BWA ka gora rang kala ho jaye 😡😈🤣