Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Ya, story is kachra from Mahima track, so I'm not expecting anything.. Just watching for some good Rusha scenes & Abrargun.. This separation track may run till IPL end for drama & TRP..There is good potential for angst, but I don't trust the writers any more. I just don't want any manhandling by Rudra like last MU.. Rest I'm fine with whatever they show during separation, including a divorce..

Why does it need to come down to a divorce though? External factors leading to divorce of a couple is just a reflection of how weak the relationship is and I wouldn't want it to come down to that just for a happy remarriage. There are many ways of remarriage to happen, I don't want a divorce for that.

yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So big groom swap is here .. TBH I thot Yuvi would play Pree and do the groom swap himself but it turns out Pree knows and does it purposely to solve one problem n get into loads other...I seriously hope Preesha is not shown that stupid/ dumb to trust Yuvraj 🙏  ..but whatever the conv they had Rudra is gonna be pissed off much worse than last MU and I guess Rusha relationship gonna hit rock bottom .till now ..so this is gonna be angst track full on .

Last MU we had Yuv to make Rudra jealous, I hope they show somebody here , jealous Rudra is one of my top favs ..but next few episode are gonna be drama drama n hope not much mishandling is shown ....

I guess Aahana would immediately apply for divorce 😉

I have rarely found Rudra wrong in this track except the nakli notes epi otherwise trusting is one thing but one blames parents solid proofs are needed which Pree never had 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

Why does it need to come down to a divorce though? External factors leading to divorce of a couple is just a reflection of how weak the relationship is and I wouldn't want it to come down to that just for a happy remarriage. There are many ways of remarriage to happen, I don't want a divorce for that.

Divorce is extreme, I know.. but I think that may happen here because they have Saransh custody battle ahead.. Only if Rusha r divorced there is a possibility for Ahana to get custody.. So I feel Sulo-Kabeer-Ahana etc will try to convince Rudra for divorce

And I won't claim Rusha relationship is strong as of now.. Their priorities are not right & trust factor is also not that great.. So external factors can break them.. maybe by end of this track they may learn their lessons & emerge stronger..

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

So big groom swap is here .. TBH I thot Yuvi would play Pree and do the groom swap himself but it turns out Pree knows and does it purposely to solve one problem n get into loads other...I seriously hope Preesha is not shown that stupid/ dumb to trust Yuvraj 🙏  ..but whatever the conv they had Rudra is gonna be pissed off much worse than last MU and I guess Rusha relationship gonna hit rock bottom .till now ..so this is gonna be angst track full on .

Last MU we had Yuv to make Rudra jealous, I hope they show somebody here , jealous Rudra is one of my top favs ..but next few episode are gonna be drama drama n hope not much mishandling is shown ....

I guess Aahana would immediately apply for divorce 😉

I have rarely found Rudra wrong in this track except the nakli notes epi otherwise trusting is one thing but one blames parents solid proofs are needed which Pree never had 

@bold Yes, even I expected that but makers gave big jhatka by showing Preesha dumber than what was necessary😵

I don't think there will be jealous Rudra this time, he will already be losing mind with all the Yuvraj, Sonia, Ex-GF etc.. the poor guy will go mad instead of jealous, if more ppl are added😆 Most probably there will be jealous Preesha.. Sonia also failed to elicit any response from Preesha, so now new girl🤪 I think Sonia will exit before ex-Gf comes.. makers must have realised Rudra- Sonia won't work out because of Trupti being a kid..

Rusha will hit rock bottom for sure, let's see how they recover.. Preesha has brought in a life time of trouble into KH, I don't think Yuvi will exit KH ever.. he won't allow Ahana to divorce him🤣

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

@bold Yes, even I expected that but makers gave big jhatka by showing Preesha dumber than what was necessary😵

I don't think there will be jealous Rudra this time, he will already be losing mind with all the Yuvraj, Sonia, Ex-GF etc.. the poor guy will go mad instead of jealous, if more ppl are added😆 Most probably there will be jealous Preesha.. Sonia also failed to elicit any response from Preesha, so now new girl🤪 I think Sonia will exit before ex-Gf comes.. makers must have realised Rudra- Sonia won't work out because of Trupti being a kid..

Rusha will hit rock bottom for sure, let's see how they recover.. Preesha has brought in a life time of trouble into KH, I don't think Yuvi will exit KH ever.. he won't allow Ahana to divorce him🤣

Tbh rude would never let yuvraj sty in that house I dnt thnk preesha is tht dumb she does realise yuvraj is a big traitor we still dnt knw wt convo thy hv had so m nt gna judge in wat preesha ha dnt yet but yh s big problem coming up nd these kind of track always makes me loose interest eventhough thy need it to mke their relationship stronger specilly trust pata nhi agein aur kya dhamaka hoga but kinda scared to see the ahead I dnt want rudr manhandling ths time plz last time it was too much 

Whn does ipl end ?

arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi 👋

In my family all of us are Covid positive I am still waiting for new episode as I couldn't watch on TV 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

*Yesterday's Episode (23/04/2021):

Sulochana said Sonia told her about Alisha

#FB:

Sonia met Alisha in washroom

Alisha told her that she came here for some work on Preesha's insistence 

She told how she came here to trap Kabeer

Sonia called Sulochana

Sulochana said I will give you double money, you do what Preesha said but when everyone will come you will say Kabeer is like my brother 

She messaged Kabeer the same

Kabeer getting close to Alisha; Alisha asked him to read message 

#FB end

Sulochana told him to control for 1 day

Preesha was coming back from hospital 

She saw no petrol in car

She was tensed

She was asking for lift; she met someone 

Rudra looking at arrangements 

Preesha came there with food; he refused

She said if you will eat it, I will kiss you

He agreed; she feeding sandwich from her hands

Rudra getting closer, she said one more; she said last bite

he leaned closer; she made him drink juice

He said what is this?

She said I said that to trick you to eat

Rudra said I won't let you go without kiss

He leaned closer; but decoration guy came

He went with him

Sharda came there & asked is everything okay between you 2?

Preesha said yes

Sharda asked did you think something to break this marriage 

Preesha said yes

Sharda asked is it right?

She said I don't know right or wrong; but Sulochana maa & Kabeer are wrong; so I have to stop this

Sharda said Rudra will be miffed with you

She said he loves me so much; he won't be able to be angry for long time

She said I will have to do this to save my family

Preesha called someone & asked did you reach farmhouse 

Saaransh & Rudra getting ready and fighting for one mirror 

Saaransh asked him to go to his room; Rudra said Preesha is getting ready there

Saaransh said but Baarat will come

Rudra said I will go & check if she is ready

Preesha getting ready; Rudra staring at her

He came & helping her getting ready

The FB of RuSha moments & Shayad song❤️

He said you are so beautiful 

He said I feel like marrying you again

She said okay; Mandap is ready

Rudra said thanks for coming in my life; I said it multiple times; but my all wishes are fulfilled after you came into my life

Preesha said all; then let's cancel honeymoon

He said you are pulling my leg; I will explain you

She said Baarat will come; he said I will checkif Kabeer is ready

She said I will check; you do other preparations

Preesha said ILY

He said ILY more_than you know

Preesha came to groom's room and asked are you ready

Baarat came; all dancing 

Sharda maa greeted Groom 

Overall okay episode 

RuSha 😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks bhagya 🤗Ab yu hai meri saatchi its mu mein nikalne keliye the seperation trCk mein saath dene keliye 😃

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arushi_130989

Hi 👋

In my family all of us are Covid positive I am still waiting for new episode as I couldn't watch on TV 

Oh.. Take care all of you & Get well soon🤗

Episodes are so erratic, idk when they will restore 6am timing.. it's so inconvenient for me to watch the show nowadays 🤦

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Tbh rude would never let yuvraj sty in that house I dnt thnk preesha is tht dumb she does realise yuvraj is a big traitor we still dnt knw wt convo thy hv had so m nt gna judge in wat preesha ha dnt yet but yh s big problem coming up nd these kind of track always makes me loose interest eventhough thy need it to mke their relationship stronger specilly trust pata nhi agein aur kya dhamaka hoga but kinda scared to see the ahead I dnt want rudr manhandling ths time plz last time it was too much 

Whn does ipl end ?

We will know what Preesha does today or max on Monday.. the show is so predictable nowadays that there is no scope of surprises.. From the time the news of Sid in Goa, I knew this was coming😆

IPL final is on May 30..