i want this to happen in the show🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i want this to happen in the show🤣
🤣 Me tooOriginally posted by: chinnu_kaku
i want this to happen in the show🤣
Thanks❤️
OMG this is hilarious. I so want her doing this to him in front of his clients.
Also, how did you guess Ayi and Nikhil would be there before watching today's episode/precap?😲
I am impressed!
omg it so cute😆..how i missed this post😭..read half, remaing i will read,on bed sleeping😆
keep up Mihika👍🏼, so that some ideas we c on show😉😆
I knew Nikhil will support her till the end but Aayi I just made it up looking at the way she struggled to stop her husband from throwing out Pallavi. 😆OMG this is hilarious. I so want her doing this to him in front of his clients.
Also, how did you guess Ayi and Nikhil would be there before watching today's episode/precap?😲
I am impressed!
Thanks dear❤️
You were busy yesterday so it got missed😆omg it so cute😆..how i missed this post😭..read half, remaing i will read,on bed sleeping😆
keep up Mihika👍🏼, so that some ideas we c on show😉😆
Thanks Ashu🤗
Now I m Reading..will comment tom😆
umm.. iska part 2 kab a raha hai ab aur wait nhi ho raha
Kal...agar office thora free raha tohOriginally posted by: cozy_vibes
umm.. iska part 2 kab a raha hai ab aur wait nhi ho raha
Hahahha amazing
I want moreeee than part 2!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0