Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Are waiting for any good time....
Update it na....
Eagerly waiting.....
Auspicious timing you know 😉🤣
Let's blame manasa di... I wrote this today itself for her but she's not here 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Are waiting for any good time....
Update it na....
Eagerly waiting.....
Auspicious timing you know 😉🤣
Let's blame manasa di... I wrote this today itself for her but she's not here 😒
For everyone 🤣
Everyone will come when you post it....
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Everyone will come when you post it....
Let's do opposite I'll post when everyone will come 🤣
For everyone 🤣
Present ma’am 🙋🏻♀️
Auspicious timing you know 😉🤣
Let's blame manasa di... I wrote this today itself for her but she's not here 😒
You pm are that you going to give update she will run to come here....
Ok so how you'll feel if I say that update is completed 😉
Well this is the first time I have written any update in such a short span of time 😲...so don't expect much from this update...after completing I found Aanya has covered the whole update with her bashing ...
I don't know how it'll be so what you say should post now or later ....
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 ANSWER THIS QUESTION SOONER
Now !!!
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Present ma’am 🙋🏻♀️
But manasa di didn't came yet 🤔😆🤪
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
By the way guys I too give today how was the first update of horror everywhere 🤣
Great start with so many mysteries 😆
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
You pm are that you going to give update she will run to come here....
She'll get notifications only if she'll be online so how can I call her 😒
Let's do opposite I'll post when everyone will come 🤣
Why are creating excitement in my....
Post it yaar... She will read in night....