Apologies for the hasty replies Will catch up on all that I missed this weekend
No probs... take your time🤗
Hum sab yahi hai😳(unless some mod accidentally locks the forum😆)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Apologies for the hasty replies Will catch up on all that I missed this weekend
No probs... take your time🤗
Hum sab yahi hai😳(unless some mod accidentally locks the forum😆)
We never had BOTM for Razia... should we have one now?

Missing her real bad (Isa, hope to see you soon buddy. Also apologies for the incessant tags😆)
That gif is amazing Alina!🤣
Thanks, Bucky for helping me to find this precious gif & post. DQ always proves my excellence in nomenclature 😂.
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Corona positive
CT value - 17
jyada symptoms nahi hai
oxygen level bhi normal hai
so will come here very very less
Please take care of yourself....Hope you feel better soon....Alina told me about you...that's why I stopped by today to check on you..........take care....❤️
Aisa kya gunah kiya ke loot gaye...ha loot gaye😭
Apologies Isa ji. Do not banish me from your good books😭
Can anyone tell me...what's going on here? Thanks for tagging me but need to know the content......
Got it now...sorry to know that I became a scary character for you....mujhae bahut rona ageyi.......
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Dare you... you already stole my girl... I can't forgive any more mistakes now🤣
No worry...no-one stole Isa...if they do...will return for sure after understanding their mistake of life...😉
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5