I used to write fanfiction. 😄
I've written a ff on Rikara. It was on wattpad.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I used to write fanfiction. 😄
I've written a ff on Rikara. It was on wattpad.
Really? Never saw you there 😆
ShauHir gang is quite known in SAAKK forum these days 😝🤣
Originally posted by: MeeraWrites
I used to write fanfiction. 😄
I've written a ff on Rikara. It was on wattpad.
Really ?
I like Rikara
Shipped Rikara and RumYa only from IB 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Really? Never saw you there 😆
I roam there often. 😆It's fun to read through that thread.
ShauHir gang is quite known in SAAKK forum these days 😝🤣
Ha..ha...true. 😂
We are in the same boat. 😆
Shraman
Rikara
Now, ShaKhi. 😆
Holi
Festival of colors
Happiness
Happiness- Can be found in anything as small as a smile or as big as a life changing moment
Life
Life - Complicated
Time
I love RumYa too 👍🏼
Time - never constant
Faith