Chavans are too annoying for me 😵
God : whose existence depends on your belief
Next word : water
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chavans are too annoying for me 😵
God : whose existence depends on your belief
Next word : water
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Chavans are too annoying for me 😵
God : whose existence depends on your belief
Next word : water
MMK kahi doob jaye 🤭
Water: Neccesity of Life
Next word: Amrit
Itni jaldi nahi doobenge
Amrit :Manthan 😆
Next word : Television
Television: The idiot box 😆
Next word: Reality
Reality : what we see and believe😆
Next : Holi
Also I have started watching SAAKK , do you watch it ? 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Reality : what we see and believe😆
Next : Holi
Also I have started watching SAAKK , do you watch it ? 😆
Of course, yes!
I've seen you in SAAKK forum. 😆
😆
I have opened one AT now there too 😎
I have seen you around there too 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😆
I have opened one AT now there too 😎
I have seen you around there too 😆
It's a small world. 😆
it is 😆
You write fanfics ?
Asking cause of your UN 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😆
I have opened one AT now there too 😎
I have seen you around there too 😆
Yeah, I've been there. The famous saaf-safaai zone. 