This article is just describing the precap not giving any additional info. Lol
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
This article is just describing the precap not giving any additional info. Lol
Hey Shree, its Sew. My name is too long, so nickname 😊
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
But here it is not mention what exactly she replied 🤔
Yes he hugs her if it happens then it will be good atleast we'll get ShaKhi hug 🤗
I have a doubt whether She will accept his proposal or not
In the new BTS Shaurya looks angry. I think Anokhi would ask for some time and Shaurya would be disappointed. I don't think she will accept.
In the new BTS Shaurya looks angry. I think Anokhi would ask for some time and Shaurya would be disappointed. I don't think she will accept.
But definitely she needs time to think all of these.