Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Is it Angre who killed Kiara if not Vyom?!?

Right now we all are going with the logic that vyom has killed who it can be for tomorrow

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

For my sanity I would think Aangre tried to frame Vyom by sending that recording to police. 

Come on CVS at least keep Angre out of this snake family

No idea who is but I really would like to see angre turning back on him yes it hurts seeing the most loyal person but then I want him to understand only his wife is the loyal not even the person who is behind him

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sraeeta

Forget deal , 6 hours raaz everything....Somebody please burn that flipper budhiya with that mashal 😡 Seeing her facial expressions and her RS family khandaani jaap and honor makes my ear bleed...Only for Ridzi and Vansh i try to tolerate her scenes

Not only you dear everyone want to kill that granny we don’t want her at all

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sraeeta

What if our world class writers are trying to make Angre also flip & destroy Vangre bond also ?

Anything can happen if you are a part of that family

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Whoa are they turning Angre a betrayer then? like he killed Kiara and he is with Vyom? I wish they wont do this...

I don’t want to but yet want to see him turning his back on him because these days everyone not giving knowledge to him about how he should think on himself his brain and all so maybe his brain started working and he also want all the richness what his boss is enjoying so we never know when you can be turned into a flipper

Maybe in the end they might show every person he trusted betrayed him and the one person was his wife who acted as she betrayed but in fact she is the protector the invisible protector maybe I’m thinking too much because I am these days watching all the Netflix protector series and kind of periodic protector is present

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Right now we all are going with the logic that vyom has killed who it can be for tomorrow

I don't think it's Angre......I can never imagine Angre being betrayer to Vansh.

Till now everything was a disappointment.... Angre turning out to be a betrayer will be heart breaking.

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting episode, hope Vansh is ok

Meenu.pc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update ❤

And I was literally laughing what kind of cops they are, just checking the carpet and moving as if no murders happened😂.

And what happened with this dadi behaving so bad with riddhima I didn't like her now a days, where is that old dadi 🙄

Vandananikam thumbnail

Chalo ekbar ke liye man liya ki bb vansh ki kamjori hai or use destroy krskti hai , to vr us bb ko destroy kyu nhi krti , vr is cold ruthless mafia  and he should don't have any weakness , vievers vr ko mastermind dekna chahte hai aur yaha bb ko sone ka pitara dikhakr sabko dara rhe hai ki bb glt hands mein chala gaya to vr ke pass wealth name honor nhi rahegi , I don't want vansh to lose any game , I don't want any revenge track kahi  esbr bhi siya rani riddhima ko fasade coma me Jake ya kisi or ko fasake . I want a new fresh new track based on vanish intense love Jo hum kitne dino se dekna chahte hai .

manjot_kaur thumbnail

Policewala round lagane aaya tha sirf. Thane mein bore ho raha tha😂 I am missing kabir so much

Btw I loved the way you provide the detailing didi.