No one is able to believe it's the same CC 🤣
I got confuse when I come yesterday evening...
There is 3 FF update... 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No one is able to believe it's the same CC 🤣
I got confuse when I come yesterday evening...
There is 3 FF update... 😲
Good morning all🌞...
Let ask update from who didn't give update yesterday.... 😅
You all may think why not from who give update yesterday🤔... Let they take rest...
Only for today from Tomorrow I will ask from them also😁
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
You got the person who can tease you... 😉😂
She already has someone to tease her😈

Sarah got two who can tease her...
One from online...
One from offline...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
i got the person who can embarrass me😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
You got the person who can tease you... 😉😂
that..... definitely not you 😛😛😛
Good afternoon all 🤗
You both come here to chat and leave Shivi's FF thread 🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You both come here to chat and leave Shivi's FF thread 🤣
Ok came here 🙋🏻♀️...
Where's ande ?? Come let's continue here 🤣