Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know Zeal celebrates his bday on April 17th!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know Zeal celebrates his bday on April 17th!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know Zeal celebrates his bday on April 17th!
Birthdays are mentioned on first page 😆
It’s fine though ✨
Better late than never 😉❤️
Hi 🤗
Happy Belated Birthday Zealwa🥳🥳


Hope you had a great one(Ik the surge in corona cases isn't going to help the cause😆 but still hope you enjoyed your day)
May god fulfill all your dreams and bless you with happiness, prosperity & good health🤗 Hope this year brings in all good surprises to your life. Stay safe, stay happy🤗
Once again sending the warmest wishes for your belated birthday😆❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Birthdays are mentioned on first page 😆
It’s fine though ✨
Better late than never 😉❤️
Hi 🤗
I checked it now😆
Was a bit busy and didn't check the thread for two days😆
Yes... better late than never😆
Hello... how are you doing?
Knock knock anyone home?
No noone
Toh u r ghost kya🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Toh u r ghost kya🤣
Main pari hoon pari 😂
Main pari hoon pari 😂
Pari who is ghost🤣