SaiRat SS "Second chance at love" updt Epilogue on pg 70 dt 18/11/21 - Page 21

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Sona03

their first kiss!! nice update!

thanks a lotšŸ¤—

Originally posted by Rosekutty12

Such a beautiful story. I love how you explain both POVs. It keeps us hooked. And how beautiful was the gradual progress towards  a kiss. Love how the tension fills up the room 

you are a brilliant writer, please update soon and if not so much of a trouble kindly tag me when you update next

thanks a lot

glad you liked it

i try to update soon but I am quite busy with my job these days. But will tag you next time

Originally posted by Devikadish

Sai agar Make out karna hai bol deti toh woh bhi hojata.šŸ¤­

Awesome updatešŸ‘šŸ‘

Next update meiin makeout bhi de dena pleasešŸ¤—šŸ’

thanks

make out ke liye thida sabr

sairat slow train hai na....milaga sab lekin intezar ke baadšŸ¤£

Originally posted by ssoujanya

Wow....Awesome.......Romantic...hot....sensual...

Clearly they are physically attracted to each other.... there is invisible serial tension between them...

Your story is very realistic...... no husband and wife can avoid physical intimacy (not necessarily deed) between them for so long as they show in ITV shows......

Eagerly waiting for next one.....please give soon...

thanks

really feels nice to read such lovely comments and appreciation

yes I tried to keep the story realistic not like show...over the top drama. real life mein pyar ho na ho par husband wife ke beech physical intimacy hi first step hota hai

updating shortly

Originally posted by Krishnaravali

next part please tag me after it is posted pls

šŸ‘šŸ¼

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Krishnaravali

next part please tag me after it is posted pls

ok dear

Originally posted by sairat07

Please update dearšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

It's been 10 days!!

ya its coming right now....give me few minutesšŸ˜³

Originally posted by Nja91

I cant believe i missed this update! It was awesome! Poor Sai is so frustrated by her friends but Virat has obliged her with a kissā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļø uff. So romantic! 

I hope she tells him why age was frustrated and how her friends teased her and she felt raw/inexperienced and was worried because hers is not a "normal" marriage and that will make virat understand her insecurities and maybe be one step closer to confessing... at least he will be able to tell her to forget that this is a "deal" shaadi and consider it a real shaadi. 

thanks a lot

hahaha....no worries....now you got to read našŸ˜†

its a huge thing that you guys are still with this story even after my terrible timing in updates.

Sai is inexperienced and immature in all waysšŸ¤£ it will take time for her to express herself but she will do it for sure

Hii,

Ok, dont throw jute and chappals. I know I am super late in giving update this time. But what to do? Office people are killing me with extra work load. So kindly bear with me for sometime. Will try to update soon next time. Till then enjoy this part.

Part 9

Viratā€™s pov

ā€œWhy the hell she brought that kiss in between?ā€ Everything was going fine between Sai and me. We had started becoming friends. We had developed a comfort zone where we could had light talks, shared stories, had dinner together and I thought we will pass this difficult journey of this complicated relationship in this friendly manner only.

But Sai had to bring this physical aspect of husband-wife relationship between us and now I could only think about making her mine in all ways.Since that kiss what not I have thought about Sai and ended up taking cold showers.

ā€œDont put all the blame on her. Somewhere, you always desired her in your heart.ā€ My heart challenged me.

ā€œYes, its true. She is an attractive girl after all. Who wouldnā€™t desire her physically? And I share bed with her so isnā€™t it obvious that I will feel attracted towards her? But I was always sure to never cross that limit with her.ā€ My mind defended.

But Sai has changed the equation between us by bringing her demand of kiss. What a kiss it was. Definitely not my first, but a one to remember always. I am no saint. I have had my fair share of flings and non serious types relationships during my college and academy days but with Sai it was special. She is my wife. Physical proximity is always supposed to be special with your life partner.

But the problem is that, after that one kiss, Sai has gone back into those initial few days mood when she came in Chavan mansion for the first time after our marriage. I mean, she suddenly became this reserved, difficult to decipher Sai.

Here, I was hoping that I will get more than just kiss in coming days but the truth is that Sai is avoiding me like anything. Her behavior just getting on my nerves.

Saiā€™s pov

I know that kiss happened all of a sudden. I dont know what gotten into me in that moment and how I ended up demanding a kiss from Virat sir very shamelessly but the truth is that I enjoyed every second of it.

ā€œGirl, you are just stupid. If you had asked for make out then you would have got that also.ā€ My inner voice vent out her frustration.

ā€œShut up! And I cant even get over the fact that I took that step first and here you are blaming me for not asking for a makeout.ā€ I defended myself.

ā€œBut what next now? I still keep reliving that beautiful moment. Now I cant be satisfied with that little moment. I want more.ā€ My inner voice pouted.

ā€œIts upto Virat sir now. I feel so shy whenever he comes near me. I cant go and ask for more now. He should be taking that step.ā€ I replied.

Why he is not taking a step further? To be honest ever since my stupid friends have put those wild ideas inside my mind, not a day passed when I hadnā€™t dreamt of Virat sir doing things with me but when I wake up I always have to face the harsh reality where he doesnā€™t even spare me a look. Was I that bad that he doesnā€™t want to come near to me again? His behavior is increasing my frustration day by day.

Viratā€™s pov

I had to report on this training program of three days in Nasik. I got the letter in the evening itself and I didnā€™t get time to inform anyone beforehand. Sai was late due to extra classes and when she reached home she found me packing my bags.

ā€œAre you going somewhere?ā€ She asked.

ā€œYes, there is a three day training in Nasik so I...ā€ I tried to reply but she interrupted me.

ā€œSo you thought that you will leave without even telling me?ā€ She accused.

ā€œSai, its not what you think...ā€ I again tried to explain but she sobbing.

ā€œYes, I know what it is all about. I crossed my limits, I...that day when I asked...you to kiss me...and may be you kissed me in the heat of the moment then you realized that you have made a mistake. Hence, you are avoiding me from that day.ā€ She narrated her version of the story which she cooked in her mind and for once I wanted to hit my head for her stupidity. Here, I was thinking that she is regretting that kiss but she was making up her own stories in her head.

ā€œI moved forward to hold her in my arms, to hug her and kiss her one more time to remove all the doubts and insecurities but then she that name, her name...Pakhiā€™s name.

Saiā€™s pov

I came home and found Virat sir was packing his bags and when I asked the reason he told me about some training. Seriously? He couldnā€™t find any other reason to go way from me or avoid me for few days. Was I getting to much to bear?

I felt that it was my insult. I know that I asked for the kiss but why he responded to it. Even if he did it in the heat of the moment then why not facing the reality? What will he get from going away like this.

So I questioned about his intentions and he just repeated training excuse. I was also a policemanā€™s daughter, I know these kind of training doesnā€™t happen all of a sudden. Officers are informed in advanced about it. So Virat sir must be lying to me.

I questioned him again but he didnā€™t reply anything. He looked like he was thinking about something....or may be about someone...Pakhi didi?

I looked at him hurt by just the thought that at this time when he was about to leave, when I was blaming him about avoiding me, he is thinking about Pakhi didi.

ā€œYes, I think, she is the reason behind his silent treatment to you. He kissed you but then must have remembered about Pakhi didi and his promise to her. He loved her after all and is still confused about his feelings.ā€ My inner voice told me.

And before I could have given it a thought, I blurted out, ā€œYou are regretting that kiss? Arent you? You still love Pakhi didi? She still occupies your thoughts, your heart. Obviously you must be feeling guilty when you came close to me.ā€

Virat sir body posture was stiffened at her mention. His jaw tightened. He moved closer to me and it looked like he will shout at me any moment but then he controlled himself.

ā€œAfter spending so much time with me if you still think that I am going to avoid you and  Pakhi is the reason behind it then I dont have to say anything Sai Joshi. Think what ever you want.ā€ Virat sir replied and grabbed his back. He left the room in anger.

Viratā€™s pov

Its been two days already in Nasik and I am feeling terrible without Sai. I couldnā€™t even concentrate on the training. The fight with Sai before leaving the house has been playing in my mind since that day.

ā€œWasnt my truth, our heart to heart convo that day enough of evidence that I am done with Pakhi. I agree that I still have soft corner for her but love...hell no. Cant the Great Sai Joshi see my honesty in my eyes? If not then what proof I can give her?ā€ My heart repeated umpteenth time in a day.

My mind couldnā€™t come up with any answer. I dont know how to handle these kind s if matters.

ā€œThen ask from Sunny, your friend, your advisor.ā€ My mind advised. Without any delay I dialled his number and told him everything.

ā€œVirat, tu bhi kya yaar? Theek hai Sai bhabhi ko Pakhi ko beech mein lekar nahi aana chahiye tha par wo bhi immature hai, nahi samajhti in sab cheezo ko toh kam se kam tu toh samajh. Tune aaj tak kaunsa aisa hint diye Sai bhabhi ko ki jo kuch bhi tumhare beech hua tu use khush hai aur zara bhi regret nahi karta? Sai bhabhi ladki hai yaar....usne aage badhkar ek kadam uthaya hai to phir teri zimmedari banti hai use aage badhane ki. Aur tu to khud unke upar depend karke baitha tha.ā€ Sunny made me realize my mistake.

ā€œThen what should I do now?ā€ I asked.

ā€œI think you should do something special...like...like a surprise. Your training is going to end tomorrow evening right? And you were supposed to reach day after tomorrow to Nagpur?ā€ Sunny asked.

ā€œYes, but...ā€ I replied.

ā€œNo ifs and buts. You make some excuse here and leave in tomorrow morning only so that so you can reach by evening. Spend time with Sai bhabhi. Explain her your point of view.ā€ Sunny advised and I agreed at once.

Saiā€™s pov

When Virat sir left the very next day one officer came to collect an important file which Virat sir left in the house by mistake. I couldnā€™t help but ask from him about the training and got to know that the Virat sir indeed got the training letter only that evening and had to leave urgently.

I closed my eyes in regret as few tears came rolling down my eyes. He was saying the truth. May be there was some other reason behind his behaviour, he would have told me if I had given him chance but me and my big mouth. What was the need to bring Pakhi didi between us? He clearly looked hurt by it.

I took out my phone to say sorry to Virat sir but then I didnā€™t have courage. I really messed it up. I didnā€™t know how to set it right.

Since that day I missing him terribly. I couldnā€™t even concentrate on my classes. Virat sir and our little moment...that kiss is all occupying my mind.

I want to run to him and hug him and I want him to kiss me again. I looked at our bed. We had always maintained safe distance between us then also his presence was enough to make me feel his warmth, his closeness. Without him the bed seems so cold.

I started counting days when this training will be over and Virat sir will come back. Today was the last day. I resolved to keep myself busy somewhow so that this day will also pass but till the evening I failed in my attempt as again my eyes become wet remembering him.

I was crying silently in my room when I heard some noise and turned to see who has come at this time. I saw Virat sir standing at the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued.....

precap- Sairat romance

P.S. I know you all were waiting for sairat romance but when I started writing this part become too long so had to end it here. It was necessary to show that sairat is still vulnerable and susceptible to insecurities and doubts.

Just completed the reading. Virat having cold shower for the kiss even after several daysšŸ˜‰. 

Oh no; ( they're still awkward thinking about the kiss. . And thinking the other person isn't comfortable.

SaišŸ˜” you shouldn't have brought Pakhi's name in between and ViratšŸ˜” you shouldn't have fought with your naive wife. 

But koi nahi Virat is backā˜ŗļø. And can't wait for Sairat romanceā˜ŗļø