Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
Mini mein aarthi hun.. Sri nayeeeeee hehe...voot ll release only in ist afternoon
I know ur aarthi Sri said in her post tht episode is not out yet
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
Mini mein aarthi hun.. Sri nayeeeeee hehe...voot ll release only in ist afternoon
I know ur aarthi Sri said in her post tht episode is not out yet
Originally posted by: E235JVWMUU45BMCT
I know ur aarthi Sri said in her post tht episode is not out yet
Oh hehe I m in half sleep hehe..today epi ll be dragged ..Monday only ll know
Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
Oh hehe I m in half sleep hehe..today epi ll be dragged ..Monday only ll know
Y do u feel it will drag?
Good morning everyone 🤗
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Good morning everyone 🤗
Gm did u like purvir scene?
Originally posted by: KBM5UKDJV76KTBLN
Gm did u like purvir scene?
Absolutely loved it Sristi!! The passion in Vir's eyes
and love to ❤️
Good Morning everyone🤗
Aaj ke episode se zyada sneak peek/precap ka intezaar hai..😆😆😆
Yesterday sui dhaga whole part the way he twist her hand ☺️kiyna sexyyy tha omg and his exp ☺️☺️and top of it he was looking do delectable god 🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🙈
Hi i think u r new here 😳
Hello di.. ❤🤗.. Yes I am new here.. Kal hii join kiya maine.. ☺.. Vaise mai yaha pichle 1 month se huu (as a silent reader.. 😝🙈)
Wht's ur name?
My name is sapna.. 😳
Welcome to EDT and enjoy ur stay😊
Thank you di.. Thank you so much for such sweet welcome.. ❤🤗🤗