SAIRAT OS - Dooriyan mit gayi

raji02 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys, I know we are all upset with the way things have turned out, so this is my small attempt to cheer us up and remind us of the reason why we have fallen in love with this couple in the first place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is after Virat’s injury and Sai returns with him to Chavan Nivas. I am not writing about the drama once Sai returns because I want to concentrate only on happy things

Virat is discharged from the hospital and returns home with Sai. Sai has taken leave from college to look after Virat. It is almost lunch time by the time they complete hospital formalities and return home. Sai helps him to their room. While Virat goes to freshen up, Sai goes into the kitchen to get their lunch. She walks in holding the lunch tray and stumbles upon a shirtless Virat struggling to put his shirt on due to his injury. She immediately turns the other side going red in the face.

Sai – Virat sir, yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?

Virat – Kya kar raha hum matlab? Shirt pehen ra hu . Acha Sai ab tum ayi ho to please shirt pehen ne mein meri madad kardo

Sai – Aap koi chote bache ho kya ki main apko shirt pehen ne mein madad karu?

Virat – Nahi meri…. Yeh injury ki wajah se shirt pehen ne mein takleef ho rahi hai. Isliye poocha.

Sai – Acha theek hai, karti hoon.

She places the lunch tray she is holding on the center table and comes to help him. Virat sees her trying to avert her gaze and teases her.

Virat – Are wah Sai!!! Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumhe sharmana bhi aata hai.

Sai – Please! Mein koi sharma varma nahi hu samjhe aap

Virat – To phir tumhara chehra aise laal kyu ho gaya hai?

Sai – Lagta hai apki shoulder ke saath saath apki aankh mein bhi chot pahuchi hai. Doctor se check up karwayiye.

Virat – Tum hi ho meri personal doctor, to tumhi check karke batao koi problem hai kya?

Sai – Mein abhi tak doctor nahi bani hu. Lijiye ho gaya. Chaliye ab khana khalijiye, phir dawai bhi leni hai

Virat – Khilaogi?

Sai – Kyu, apke haath mein bhi chot ayi hai?

Virat – Are tumhara ghayal pati tumhe khana khilane keh raha hai aur tumhe uski thodi bhi chinta nahi hai?

Sai – Itna natak mat kijiye , khilati hoon.

Sai feeds him and finishes her lunch as well and gives him medicines. 

Sai – Chaliye ab thodi der so jayiye, apko aaram ki zaroorat hai.

She sees him pressing his temples and asks – Kya hua? Sar dard ho raha hai?

Virat – Ha thoda sa

Sai – Chaliye let jayiye, mein sar daba deti hoon

Virat – Tum mera sar dabaogi?

Sai – Ha. Aap bhi to karte hai na jab mujhe migraine ka dard hota hai, to main nahi kar sakti?

Virat lies down on the bed. Sai sits beside him and keeps pressing his head. Virat slips into deep slumber holding her hand.

Sai sees him in deep sleep and comes out of the room and goes down to the kitchen to keep the dirty dishes. Ashwini sees her and asks – Khana khaliya tum dono ne? Godu kaisa hai abhi?

Sai – Ha aai, khana khaliya. Virat sir so rahe hai. Kitne dino baad itna acha khana khaya hai aai, maza agaya.

Ashwini – Tujhe hostel mein khana nahi milta tha kya? Pehle se hi itni dubli patli thi, ab tho bilkul haddiya dikh rahe hai

Sai – Milta tha na aai, par apki haathon ka swaad nahi ati thi na to khane ka man nahi karta tha. Maine apko bahut miss kiya aai and hugs her with tears in her eyes.

Ashwini tears up seeing her like this and says – Maine bhi tujhe bahut miss kiya baada. Aur bata kaisi thi itne din, mein chahkar bhi mil nahi paayi baada tujhse

Sai – Apki aur Virat sir ki bahut yaad ati thi aai, meine kabhi socha nahi tha ki aaba ke alawa mein kisiko itna miss karungi. Apko pata hai, jab mujhe subah utke yaha ghar ka kaam karna padta tha na, par phir phi apke saath baate karte waqt ka pata hi nahi chalta tha aai. Hostel mein itna zyaada padai karti thi par phir bhi aisa lagta tha jaise waqt guzar hi nahi raha ho. Shaam ko college se aane ke baad apke saath gappe ladana miss karti thi, raat ko virat sir ke saath baathein karna miss karti thi aur unke saath ladai karna miss karti thi.

Meanwhile Virat wakes up not feelings Sai’s fingers on his forehead, panics not finding her near him and comes down with difficulty searching for Sai. He finds her chatting with Sai, comes to take her to the room and listens her telling how much she missed him and tears up feeling guilty for having her go through so much.

Sai – Aur pata hai aai, mujhe Virat sir ki kharate sunne ki itni aadat ho chuki hain na ki raat ko neend bhi nahi aati thi

Ashwini laughs hearing this while Virat asks agitatedly – Main kharate marta hoon?

Sai – Are aap so rahe the na? Uthe kab? Aur neeche kyu aye? Doctor ne apko rest karne bola tha na?

Virat – To tum mujhe chodke kyu ayi? Tumhare jaatein hi meri aankh khul gayi, to tumhe doondthe neeche ana pada. Vo sab chodo kya bol rahi thi aai se mein kharate martha hoon?

Sai – Ha

Virat – Dekho Sai jhooth mat bolo mein koi kharate nahi marta samjhi?

Sai – Haww!! Mein kyu jhooth bolungi? Aaj raat ko jab ap soyenge to record karke sunaungi, phir boliye ‘Mein kharate nahi marta’ mimicking Virat.

Before they start bickering, Ashwini stops them saying – Offo phir se shuru hogaye tum dono? Par tum dono ko itne dinon baad aise dekh kar bahut acha lag raha hai. Dono ko kisi ki nazar na lage.

Virat and Sai look at each other and get lost in each other’s eyes forgetting everything around them. Ashwini sees them and walks away without disturbing them. They come to their senses hearing some noise.

Sai – Chaliye , kamre mein chalte hain. Aap na meri koi baat nahi sunte hai. Rest nahi karenge to jaldi thik kaise honge.

Virat – Tum baithogi mere paas?

Sai – Ha ha theek hai chaliye and helps him to their room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way Virat craves for Sai’s attention, I feel once she is back he would not want her to go from his sight. If anyone can think of a title for this, please suggest the same.

Tagging a few who might like to read.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful OS dear 

Loved it 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow, loved it ❤. It was too good, toh raja babu is asking sharmaana bhi aata hai. I liked their dialogues there 😂😂. Haath pe choth, chote bacche hain kya 😂.

Aai Sai ka kya kahoon 

Always steal our hearts. I loved how Virat got up and got worried not seeing Sai by his side. 

Toh itna miss kar rahi thi Sai aur Virat ne sun bhi liya, kitna khush hua hoga .

Kharate pe phirse jagda 🤣. So, she takes him back to the room 😂😂 too.

Loved it ❤ 

Title

Back to bickering? 

Phir shuru ho gaye

Stay with only me 

Paas rehthi ho toh accha lagta hai 

Dooriyan mit gayi

Ab jaan mein jaan aayi hai

🤣🤣

Just cooked up something

raji02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Wow, loved it ❤. It was too good, toh raja babu is asking sharmaana bhi aata hai. I liked their dialogues there 😂😂. Haath pe choth, chote bacche hain kya 😂.

Aai Sai ka kya kahoon 

Always steal our hearts. I loved how Virat got up and got worried not seeing Sai by his side. 

Toh itna miss kar rahi thi Sai aur Virat ne sun bhi liya, kitna khush hua hoga .

Kharate pe phirse jagda 🤣. So, she takes him back to the room 😂😂 too.

Loved it ❤ 

Title

Back to bickering? 

Phir shuru ho gaye

Stay with only me 

Paas rehthi ho toh accha lagta hai 

Dooriyan mit gayi

Ab jaan mein jaan aayi hai

🤣🤣

Just cooked up something

thank you. dooriyan mit gayi is quite good. cchanged the title.❤️❤️😂

This was SO nice! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ 

raji02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

This was SO nice! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ 

is this you neeraja? 

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So cute. 

It’s nice to see your positivity play out like this Raji 

Love it 

I for one have lost faith in the TV SAIRAT 

I love how Ffs are keeping them alive 

❤️

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's very very nice....  Shermila tagoore kudh sai ko tease Kar Raha hai... Interesting❤️❤️

raji02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

It's very very nice....  Shermila tagoore kudh sai ko tease Kar Raha hai... Interesting❤️❤️

are humara sharmeela tagore bold hogaya hain na? isliye😂😂😂

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Lovely. Hoping this track gets over and we get SaiRat together soon.