We have shifted our police station 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We have shifted our police station 😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
We have shifted our police station 😎
Tags
I will update after dinner
Net is glitching today 🤔
IF is loading slow 😵
Let me try afterwards
Bye 🏃♀️
Pls leave suggestions for title
Thank you 💖✨
Welcome to revamped Police Station😎
Congratulations on the new AT guys🥳
AMAZING!!! Welcome to the new police station where all visitors get bhujia alongside their chai 😎
Congratulations🥳for our new police station
Aap toh ladki jaise nahi dikh raheOriginally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I will update after dinner
Net is glitching today 🤔
IF is loading slow 😵
Let me try afterwards
Bye 🏃♀️
Pls leave suggestions for title
Thank you 💖✨
Seriously you guys finished the last station ? 😲
Kitna baat kiye about ShauHir ☺️ I saw few tags.. Thanks for your different POV on that Ahir ki shaadi pe dance vaala post Sru... It was indeed Shaurya's baraat!
I was really angry Sakshi 😡🤬 I mean, who the hell wrote that? 🥱
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Seriously you guys finished the last station ? 😲
Kitna baat kiye about ShauHir ☺️ I saw few tags.. Thanks for your different POV on that Ahir ki shaadi pe dance vaala post Sru... It was indeed Shaurya's baraat!
I was really angry Sakshi 😡🤬 I mean, who the hell wrote that? 🥱
hahahaha i initially saw and was like NO WAY but then I realized we all just have to read between the lines! everything about shauhir is between the lines you know 🤣