Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I read captions not looking into the faces of ur cheap men looking women 😂😂😂
My Kookie😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I read captions not looking into the faces of ur cheap men looking women 😂😂😂
My Kookie😭
Tujhse🤣🤣
bol diya maine...🤣Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
you have to ask that from her only🤣
Ab hoga kaand...
And I miss you nehu darling...
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Saru abhi achchi bachi hai CC ki,aisa tujhe kaun bolke gaya🤪🤣🤣
jo sach hai so hai
chalo alu start ho jao...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeee 😐😐
What I meant was does she expect everything like to be her ‘Namak’ 😂😂
Sab MU MU khel rahe hai aaj🤪
You didn't get my gif😆
She didn't get what you wanted to say🤣
U and. A pure soul?
Are u even a soul in the first place to be pure? 🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
saru and achi bacchi...😲
Ofcourse
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
saru and achi bacchi...😲
Wahi to joke hai🤣🤣
isse bolte hai jhut sabse badi jhut...Ofcourse