Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I have always liked your writing. I didn’t feel bad at Virat yelling at Pakhi because I felt that he needs to draw a line with her and she also should know that she can’t say whatever she wants.

But I do agree with the fact that Pakhi needs a rude wake up cal to get out of the delusion. For me she is a lost cause but maybe the CVS will surprise us.

I liked how Sai spoke to Pakhi directly in your story. Loved the OS β€οΈπŸ™Œ

You are very good at writing romance. It was very domestic πŸ™Œ

Edited by notaquitter - 2 years ago

Beautiful story ❀❀. I love the way you have made Sai talk to her, how she shared what Virat thought of her. There was a scene in the room, outdoors and the scene with Pakhi. All were nice. 

Intial part was good, not sure why you feel that way. I love their talk in the room. And how Virat spoke that Samrat would like Sai to join them and have street food πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I also liked the way Samrat spoke to Sai. Samrat is noticing Pakhi, my God, such a patient man and with loads of tolerance.

The last line was nice with Pakhi getting up πŸ˜† surprising Sai. 

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago

Loved the OS, very well written. but i dont feel the least bit bad for pp. She has ZERO self respect and honestly she is SO manipulative, delusional and stupid in the show that there is nothing redeemable. She is treated as a glass doll by everyone in the house including Sairat. Virat yelled at her coz she was bad mouthing his mother deliberately. If she had any ounce of legit concern for virat, she would leave him alone instead of saying things to make him more angry/hurt. She unecessarily targets Sai and spews venom with her words. She has been portrayed as a horrible/selfish person thus far. We have not seen any guilt, shame, remorse for her actions. Not once has the thought of "moving on" occured to her! She is making life miserable for herself and everyone around her and i cant wait for her to pay the price for her actions! I cant wait to see Virat lash out at her for her inexcusable behavior thus far. 

Awesome. I am glad it was Sai who spoke to Pakhi and helped her to move on. I would love to read the next part if you have planned any. I agree with whatever you have written in the note part. 

Hey this is very nice.... Women to women talk much needed..... I have very less hope that pakhi might not listen to sai but only Sai can make her about virat and her relationship and tell her all this.... You nailed it.... And I felt very good when sai told her the truth but more convencingly.... Thank you for tagging me.πŸ™‚

Very beautiful.....excellent.....😍 ❀ 

I really really loved it a lot....❀ 

I am definitely going to read many many times.....

What a masterpiece...... 😍 πŸ‘ 

I liked the way you wrote how close Virat and Sai are......they share everything....

Pakhi's charector is very interesting if taken care properly....actually as you mentioned she is very cheerful when that charector was introduced and with that nature of hers she could have become the favourite person of all in chavan niwas.....

I always wanted to see Pakhi and sai's bonding and pakhi supporting sai against the elders and encouraging her in her studies.......

If possible please please write a sequel to show the changed pakhi and moving on with samrat heartfully... and also sai and Pakhi's bonding....please please......my very sincere and heartfelt request....πŸ™ ...  hope you consider and give sequel to this......

Keep writing more such beautiful and amazing stories......❀ πŸ’• πŸ’œ 

Absolutely loved it!

it was so beautifully put... it’s a sad truth that women are against women most of the times and conversations like these help...

pakhi does need a conversation like this to make her understand that she is only destroying herself in this unrequited love (obsession) of hers....

Amazing! 

Loved they way you have portrayed Sai being so empathetic towards Pakhi ❀️
Beautifully written ❣️

Edited by Wildreaper - 2 years ago

"I'm still a bad writer" πŸ€ͺ

Yeah yeah, we believe youπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ🀣

Beautifully written. I smiled broadly when in the end she gave her hand to Sai to pull her up. Felt as if she is ready to come out of the dark Abyss she has fallen into. 

P.S. you made me excited for Sai Samrat bond which I've never been.❀️❀️

Edited by cheekukabeej - 2 years ago