Sameee😔
still 2 hours to go
the cooking has started, and the smell is making it so much worse😒
unless you are doing the cooking, chup kar ke baitho🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sameee😔
still 2 hours to go
the cooking has started, and the smell is making it so much worse😒
unless you are doing the cooking, chup kar ke baitho🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yahin hoon.
Good 😆
Thank you 😳
You like Gulab Jamun ?
I ate Chicken Wings, Pakodas & Kebabs today
😋

😋

😋
Never me doing the cooking i just help with putting the plates on the table 🤣Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
unless you are doing the cooking, chup kar ke baitho🤣
I don’t think my mum trusts me enough in the kitchen anyway, help maangti hi nahi hain😎🤣
omg you know how to make gulab jamun😲 That’s so good!!
I really need to start learning how to do some basic cooking 🤣
Haha!! Thank you 😆
It’s easy tbh
I only know dishes ,I like to eat 🤣
welcome to our food party
Yes. I love Gulab Jamun 😋
Thanks hinna😳Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
welcome to our food party
Never me doing the cooking i just help with putting the plates on the table 🤣
I don’t think my mum trusts me enough in the kitchen anyway, help maangti hi nahi hain😎🤣
i used to do that last year...this year too busy giving IPL players gaaliyan...shukar hai my hubby isnt here warna usko hi saara kaam karna parta🤣
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k