Frequent Posters

Shona1991 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

To be continue plz....

bAhot accha likha hai ....

Aisa he kuch hona chahiye show me.....

Plz continue

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Part 2:-

Sai, Aniket, Miland and some other college students had reached the camp side where the medical camp was situated. All the students were given duties to assist their residents. People from nearby locals were coming and all the trainees/students were busy in attending them with their residents. Sai was busy learning how to tend them, there was a group of 5 terrorist  whom had held a man captive. The man who was captive was brutally beaten and had many cuts and burn marks on his body. Since they were instructed to keep him alive when they heard about the camp, they thought this camp was a perfect place to hide for the time being no body will doubt them, plus the doctors out there will tend captive man so that they could take him alive with them. When these terrorist entered Dr. Bakshi checked the patient and accordingly, he called for Sai, when Sai came, she was shocked to see the condition of the man, he had many cuts on his body and had high fever, Dr.Bakshi explained Sai how to tend him and what medicines to be given.

Sai: inhe itni chot kaise legi?

One of them told he fell from heights,

Sai had her suspicion on the marks, but before asking much details she started to clean them, as soon as she went near the injured guy he pushed her and denied applying meds and started laughing like crazy. One of five people was about to hit him but the other one stopped, it dint go unnoticed from Sai,

But she did not say anything, rather asked them to leave the tent as she has to clean all the marks, at first theyrefused to leave

Sai: aap log bahar jaiye?

Hum log kahi nhi jayege, apna kaam aise hi karo,

Sai: Mujhe Mera kaam mat sikhaye jayege bahar, aap log dhul methi May sanne hai inke pass rhege tho inhe infection hone ka dar bai. Jayiye, 

They had no option but to leave the tent. This dint go unnoticed by Samrat (yeah you heard it right samrat) 

Sai again came near to him to clean the wounds and Samrat refused so 

Sai: aap Mujhe baar baar dur karenge main baar baar aaungi. Acha yahi hoga aap hi man jaye, agar aap ziddi hai tho main maha ziddi hui. 

Samrat had to give in. After properly cleaning all the wounds she applied solutions and bandage, gave him meds. 

While tending sai thought she has seen him somewhere, due to beard and long hair sai couldnt recognize samrat. 

Sai: aapka naam kya hai? 

After a pause he said Samar.

Sai. Aap kaha kay rhene wale hai? Yeh log Kon hai, aap kaha jaa rhe hai

To which Samar did not gave any answer. Somehow sai was curious about him sai felt that she knows him. But he not responding is very tough. 

Sai went to Dr. Bakshi and told him everything Dr. bakshi advised sai this is the job of the doctor, to make there patient talk to them. You can only heal the wounds until they are healed from inside. Sai took the words of wisdom and made sure Samar talks to her. 

Here back in Nagpur Virat was restless as now he dint had the opportunity to talk to sai (whom am I kidding when does she talks) but to see her. Back in his room he was sitting alone in his hand was the bamboo tree gifted by sai. The day sai gave him this he was recollecting all the memories. 

Everyday he used to sit on the same table where sai used to sit and study. So close yet so far. He thought about all the good moments he had spent with sai. Her non-stop talking, her smile, her excitement everything. How things changed and how it changed. 

I wish sai I so wish I could change what happened, foe ones I want to change and go back to that day, how happy we were, how close we were that day, Kyu hua aisa, kise galat bolu... shayad kisi ko nhi... main hi galat hui, how I failed you sai, how I failed us. Kash main tumhe bata pata ki main tumse kitna payaar karta hui, haar baar Kai baar I feel I should free you, but I can’t sai, I am selfish here I can’t, Tumhe jane dena galti thi but tumhe bina lade khona who main kar nhi sakta, khe tho diya tumhare liye mere dil main koi jagah nhi hai, par sach tho yeh hai Mera dil ab Sirf tumhara hai. I am sorry sai I am so sorry, aa jao medical camp say wapis main tumhe wapis mana lunga, chahe Kuch bhi ho jaye. 

Back to camp 

Sai was one of the most active trainee. She used to help every one, she used to play with kids, talk with every patient, Samrat observed her, but there was something which no one could see but except him. Pain behind that smile, sarrow behind the excited smile, sai used to work hard rather harder so that she could get tired and sleep, but how much she tries she can’t whenever she was alone her thoughts were occupied by Virat, her husband, can I call him husband now? She was wearing the bangles Virat had gifted him, was touching them, it seems he still in front of him making him wear, 

Chali jao jaha say wapis aao tumhare liye mare Ghar main dil main koi jagah nhi hai. Chali jao, 

Kyu Virat sir Kyu used to be her last thoughts before finally off to sleep.

here is the 2nd part I hope you guys will like it, I have stretched it but for Samar and sai to become best buddies I need to stretch please bare do let me know you valuable comments 

Poor Sai and Virat are both suffering...my heart goes out to them! Pleass update next chapter soon. 

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both Sai and Virat missing each other😒

Sairat are in pain😒

Beautiful.

Eagerly waiting for next update🤗

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely!!!! ❤️❤️

Samrat/  Samar needs to find her trustworthy to share about his captivity.

An he can see through her happiness that were not true. It is soo sad. Both deserve to be happy.

Continue soon!!

Happy writing!!!

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice....👌 

Ohh...nice...Samrat is back....Sai and Virat both are on pain......

Samrat could find the pain behind her crispy nature.... now waiting for samrat and Sai bonding...

Excited for next one.....please give soon....

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic update 

I am feeling bad for both Sai and Samrat 

Please update soon 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Poor Virat and Sayi. Both of them are suffering and missing each other. How will Samrat has realised something isn't right with Sayi. Will he be able to help her? This is very interesting. 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Fantastic update 

I am feeling bad for both Sai and Samrat 

Please update soon 

will do 

Thank you 

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Poor Virat and Sayi. Both of them are suffering and missing each other. How will Samrat has realised something isn't right with Sayi. Will he be able to help her? This is very interesting. 

he is an army officer they very observant I picked it from there