Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

A new TS - Twist in tale updation on page 9

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys I have never written any thing but has all wired ideas in my mind so I want you all to forgive me if it’s not up to the mark. My very first attempt. We all know what is about to happen after Virat gets to know the truth and especially Virat going on a mission Sai going and meeting him and they get back together, So, I have tried my hand in bringing some twist in this track by making sai go away to medical camp

Background

Sai has denied coming back with Virat but has shifted to Nagpur, everyone tried calling her, Aai came and meet, Pulkit, Mohit, Shivani bua but Sai was adamant about her decision. It’s been a week sai shifted to hostel twice a day Virat used to visit Sai’s hostel from outside, Sai too has seen Virat waiting outside her hostel but whenever she thinks it’s the harshwords of Virat that she remembers. Virat have tried calling Sai many times but Sai doesn’t response. Everyday Virat would wait for Sai’s call or messages in a hope that she might change her decision or she might call him.

It’s been a week and a medical camp is organized by the college and Sai wants to be part of it, she goes to administration department for enrollment, the department informs that she needs to get approval from her guardian her husband Virat Chavan.

In Virat’s room:

Virat came out of bathroom wearing a vestand lower with a towel resting on his neck. The room has been lifeless since Sai has gone, as he came out he saw the bamboo plant gifted by Sai and could still hear her laughing, when she made fool of her before gifting him this very gently touching the leafs of the plant he kept it carefully on the table and started getting ready, after getting ready he went down and  about to leave when Aai stopped him.

Aai: Virat nashta karlo

Virat : Mujhe bhuk nhi hai, I am getting late.

Aai: Virat roz roz tum yahi bolte ho, aaj main kuch nhi sungi, chala nashata karne.

Aai forcefully took him to dining table, Pakhi too came there to serve him but Virat denied taking food from her.

Aai: Patrelekha tum chord do main Virat ko khila dungi,

Pakhi: Main tho bas serve kar rhi thi Ashwani mami,

Aai: baki log hai unko kar do Virat mera beta hai main usko khila dungi.

Aai served Virat and was about to have when suddenly  his phone rang, he took it out from his pocket and saw who was calling, he was shocked and surprised to see the name ‘Sai’. Virat kept staring at the phone, his happiness had no bounds, his heart was racing fast he could almost hear his heart beat.

Aai noticed

Aai: Virat phone kyu nhi utta rhe ho. Kiska phone hai? And saw Sai’s name, Virat phone utta sai ka phone hai,

Kaku, Ninad, omi, sonali and Pakhi were shocked they dint liked sai calling Virat and made faces, Pakhi was minutely observing Virat’s reaction. But aai, mohit and shivani were hvery happy to hear, he calmed himself and picked up the call.

Virat: Hello Sai,

There was silence on the other end,

Virat: ‘hello Sai’ almost with a smile, kaise ho? Sai is everything ok, koi problem to nhi hai na? kuch bol kyu nhi rahi ? Sai hello

Sai: without answering any question‘Mujhe aapse milna hai’?

Virat: ‘ha kyu nhi, main abhi aata hui’? ‘batao kaha aana hai’? main turant aa jaounga

Sai: nahi virat sir aapko kahi bhi aaneki zarurat nhi hai bas 10 min baad mujhe ghar kay bahar miliye.

Virat: ghar kay bahar. Sab theek tho hai?, theek hai,

And disconnected the call.

Aai: godu kya boli sai?

Mohit: ha dada batayina kya bol rhe the bhabhi.

Virat: who mujhse milna chahiti hai’

Kaku : ek hafta bhi akeli nhi rhe payi,

Ninad: are vahini Nagpur main rhena assan hai kya, paiso ki zarurat hogi aur kya,

Omi: bilkul theek kahe reh hai ap dada.

Virat dint cared to answer them and went out as soon as Sai called again, he asked no one to come out.

Sai was standing outside Chavan Niwas and could recapitulate each and every event that took place, lost in thoughts she dint notice Virat coming out

Virat: Sai yaha kyu khadi ho? Andar chalo?

Sai: Virat sir main yaha andar jane kay liye nhi aai hui, aapko yaad nhi tho bata du yeh mera ghar nhi ha. Wasie bhi main koi behes nhi karna chahati, bas is pay apke sign chahiye the, aur iss letter pay bhi sign kar dijiye.

Virat: kya hai ismay? Took it from sai and was reading?

After reading he agreed to sign one of them but said no to the other one. Virat and sai were talking about it and inside other family members were thinking why was virat not brining sai in. Pakhi was restless as to what sairat were talking about, couldn’t stop her self so came out and saw papers in Virat’s hand. She conveniently, without thinking paper main kya likha hai assumed to be divorce papers.

Sai: Please aap sign kar dijiye.

Virat: mane kaha na sai, main iss pay sign nhi karunga.

Pakhi: Virat tum iss ladki ka intazar puri life karne ko taiyar the na aur yaha yeh ladki apni ego ko sabse uppar rakh thi hai, tum iss manane bhi gaye unsab ka yeh silla de rhi hai, tumhe divorce deke,

sairat gets shock and before sai could say 

virat: shut up Pakhi i dont understand kal hi samjhaya tha tumhe that please dont meddle into my and my wifes matter,phir bhi karogi anyways divorce papers nhi hai, aur ha main sai ko kabhi bhi divorce nhi dunga,

sai was shocked listening thos, 

Pakhi : tho kya hai in papers main, 

Virat:  tumse matlab 

Sai: yeh mere aur inki beech ki baat hai, pakhi didi aap beech main na hi bole tho acha hai.

Pakhi: dekha virat yeh mujhe kaise baat kar rhi hai

Virat: waise hi jaise tum deserve karti ho

Pakhi felt her Bezzati ki and she goes from there, 

Virat: main change in Guardian kay letter pay sign nhi kar rha, get that I am not leaving you. Calming himself a bit more he continues Baki iss medical camp pay jane kay liye I have signed,

Sai took the signed form from virat and was about to leave when virat asked

Virat: Sai jana zaruri hai, Sai let’s talk, U don’t know how sorry I am, I am yet not able to come in terms with my behaviors I had towards you. Sai main gusse main tha, Main janta hu tumne jokiya kiya, but think this way kya mujhe gussa hone ka haq nhi tha, sai tumne Mujhe kuch nhi bataya, agar batati tho main sach ka pata karta, I told you I will re-investigate this matter aur khud tumhra saath deta after a pause sai main nhi janta kya sahi hai kya galat but I worry about you more then u think. Aur yeh  isliye nhi coz I promised kamal sir, but I worry because  

sai : because what

Virat : Tum jab camp say wapis aao we need to talk iss baar main tumhari nhi sunne wala hume baat kari hai, Sai apna khaya rakhna camp pay, and ho sake tho please apne aap ko kisi bhi problem say dur rakhna and zarurat ho tho mujhe call karna.

sai: aapko meri chinta karne ki zaruratnhi hai I cant take care of myself and she leaves

Virat: Chalo main tumhe chord deta hui,

Sai: No thanks Virat sir, chord tho aap mujhe phele hi chuke hai

And before Virat could respond she goes from there.

Sai and some of college students reached the camp side where the medical camp was situated. Many people came there from the locals comes for treatment, Sai was busy learning how to tend them, when 5 people came in a group and brought a man in a bad very bad situation. Sai was assigned to look after him and he was non other Samrat 

if You guys say will write aage kya hua, i will write in parts coz this is bit long. but only when if you guys says so. 🤣, I have no clue what i have written, most welcome with honest suggestions 

Edited by maahi11 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail

OS is always always welcome. Nice plot too 🙌

FUITV thumbnail

If it’s sairat endgame additional bonus 🙌 But not without Virat and Sai both repent for their mistakes . 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Yay!!!!! Continue soon!!!!

U are doing fine job.... Stop second guessing yourself.... 🤗

Let me know if u need any help with this 🙂

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Intresting. Will Love to read more plz plz continue 

maahi11 thumbnail

[QUOTE=MSgayatri]

Yay!!!!! Continue soon!!!!

U are doing fine job.... Stop second guessing yourself.... 🤗

Let me know if u need any help with this 🙂

[/QUOTE

Sure I do,,, will ping u thanks 

maahi11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: notaquitter

If it’s sairat endgame additional bonus 🙌 But not without Virat and Sai both repent for their mistakes . 

melts see what happens, I don’t know shristhi encouraged me to write I hope it’s good

Great start. Look forward to reading more! 

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing😍

Its beautifully written

We want you to continue the story soon dear🤗

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Woaah!! This is interesting 👍🏼

Continue please.❤

Next part upload asap