I don't comments on any shows😆, just watch & scroll😎..only on food blogs I comment🤣
Hifi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't comments on any shows😆, just watch & scroll😎..only on food blogs I comment🤣
Hifi 🤣
FB is like phuski bomb these days🤣 only Insta seems to be active bomb😆..no idea of twitter as I don't have a/c🤣
Seems actors are active on insta only
Friends what do u think will we get episodes till Saturday or not i mean banked episode
I only watch this show I don’t watch much of the shows
Saw news strict lockdown in whole Maharashtra
I don’t know how ekta mam managing her shows
Main cut on shoots itseems
Cm Gona address it at 8:30 pm
Originally posted by: ImHemangi
anna ki shadi ki khushi me sari pehni hogi.. uski bhabhi ka sari ka dukan hai.. o ek sari toh pehn hi skti hai
Keerthi's saree from DSE 🤣
Originally posted by: CookiesNCream
Keerthi's saree from DSE 🤣
pata nahi Kitna shoot kiya 10 din ka ho to mast
I doubt it Saturday tak ka hi hoga. Maybe ab timings bhi decrease hoga.
Yeah even i had this thought. Probably 10 mins? With so many members, Individual shots ke lie samay barbaad ho jayega🤣
The way he says sanki rambo🤣
Hifi 😆
shaadi promo pe end hoga🤣
Either they finish the shaadi or they dont show it.
Promo pe end kia toh torture ho jayega re! 🥺🤦♀️
Saregama Carvaan ka istemaal hona chahiye.
I love Carvaan scenes so far 😇👌
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4