New announcement for shootings

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1381997723985932288?s=19

News given by official news channel 

Cinema halls, theatres, auditoriums, amusement parks, gyms, sports complexes to be closed. Shooting for films, serial,ads to be closed. All shops, malls,shopping centres not performing essential services to also remain closed from 8pm, 14th Apr till 7am, 1st May: Maharashtra Govt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing it. It was expected.

Edited by Etna_Dia - 3 years ago
Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Thanks for sharing it. It was expected.

Yes covid is becoming uncontrollable currently in maharastra and many more cities and I think this is right step by govt no entertainment is bigger than health 

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing. I’ve never seen so many actors being affected like Bollywood n TV 😯 My friend was like, do they think it’s a trend? 😂😎 On a serious note, data from contact tracing established that eating out is one of the top ways of transmitting the virus, yet, we see these celebs out and about dining, partying, etc. So crazy. I’m quite certain there will be another shoot cancellation. Smdh! 

Edit: Then some leaving to go Goa n other places, as if they don’t have to return to Mumbai! Like how stupid is that? 

Edited by burnnotice - 3 years ago
Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: burnnotice

Thanks for sharing. I’ve never seen so many actors being affected like Bollywood n TV 😯 My friend was like, do they think it’s a trend? 😂😎 On a serious note, data from contact tracing established that eating out is one of the top ways of transmitting the virus, yet, we see these celebs out and about dining, partying, etc. So crazy. I’m quite certain there will be another shoot cancellation. Smdh! 

Edit: Then some leaving to go Goa n other places, as if they don’t have to return to Mumbai! Like how stupid is that? 

Yes some celebs do stupid things they put many lives at risk bcoz of there so called fun,this kind of people called educated fools