Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lockdown or no lockdown but please no ramayan, mahabharat or mytho shows this time๐ tired . get classic old shows of DD .
Ash shared MiNeil vm tagging srj ๐คฃ Giving MiNeil vibes
Naughty mini๐คฃ am imagining them dancing for this . ๐ they should together once
SouNoor missing MiNeil
Lil darling with Neil โบ๏ธ
My few family members did take vaccine and waiting for second shot but it will take time for antibodies to develop . I think after 14 days of second shot it will but till then one should be careful .no other options . Lockdown is of no use also. Take precautions ,vaccines , follow rules and live with corona๐ like hubby wife adjust ๐คฃ . Don't think this time lockdown if it happens will be extended like last year and our show is gone and I don't care about other shows or fans as they never brothered about ours๐๐
I hate this lockdown
Its useless but people dont follow rules.
I dont know but i have this devilish feelings ki is bar kuch shows aur band ho jaye.. .phir naya trend start ho social media par sabhi shows ko wapas lane ka aur hume hamara show wapas mil jaye๐คฃ
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Lockdown or no lockdown but please no ramayan, mahabharat or mytho shows this time๐ tired . get classic old shows of DD .
Yes old shows if DD. That would be a treat
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Naughty mini๐คฃ am imagining them dancing for this . ๐ they should together once
Chahe show wapas lao chahe music video mein lekin sounoor ek bar phir wapas aao
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
I hate this lockdown
Its useless but people dont follow rules.
I dont know but i have this devilish feelings ki is bar kuch shows aur band ho jaye.. .phir naya trend start ho social media par sabhi shows ko wapas lane ka aur hume hamara show wapas mil jaye๐คฃ
๐ Ya. Maya side of MiNeilans๐คฃwe want our show back ๐๐คฃ
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277